Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1630789494997.png

YES PLS. KDOT X 3 STACKS I NEEEEED DAT.

Big Boi wouldn’t have his verses involved in all this tomfoolery…

Feel like this a trap from Drake. Duppy was all for kanye but push responded, this would be first time Kanye disses drake on wax, Drake prolly has a track lined up

I don't get the Sean hate, but at the same time they'll big up Drake

I was just listening to this the other day

and dudes will act like Sean can't rap.

and reveals more of himself in his music, even to the point they mock what he does reveal.

When a Drake fan says Meek, Wale or Sean are corny :smh: It's truly revenge of the nerds on the internet.

He has a good song here and there, but most of Sean's stuff is trash. At least IMO.

Its weird on several fronts. Drake leaked it and Kanye turned a song about his dead mom and added or changed a verse in order to diss Drake.

Their whole relationship is weird for it to even get to that.

Andre though, need to just make his own music to avoid these issues.

He has a good song here and there, but most of Sean's stuff is trash. At least IMO.

Big Sean’s music would be so much better if he simply had a different voice. He’s like the new age Chingy to me where he has this really weak voice regardless of what he’s saying. But if some people said the same about Drake, I couldn’t even counter that argument :lol:

I’m just comparing drake and Tory rn
Tory rap good (not as good as a focused Drake) but that's about it. Fam rly not even on Drake level in any capacity.

Feel

. Duppy was all for kanye but push responded, this would be first time Kanye disses drake on wax,
You gotta listen to that track again. The track and that 'invoice' def had ppl thinking Drake got Pusha 4 a minute.

Tory rap good (not as good as a focused Drake) but that's about it. Fam rly not even on Drake level in any capacity.

You gotta listen to that track again. The track and that 'invoice' def had ppl thinking Drake got Pusha 4 a minute.
I don’t really listen to drake for anything more than pregame and party/club music. Which tory is just as suitable for the job

Tory is a DOPE, well rounded guy. He gets the Soulja boy “meme” and viral moments treatment but he’s the complete opposite as an artist. Dude talented as hell and is elite at making music, in this era.

Tory is a supreme talent. Again, he’s one of those guys that gets unwarranted criticism like Big Sean and Meek.

Boy really can sing AND rap!

Tory is a DOPE, well rounded guy. He gets the Soulja boy “meme” and viral moments treatment but he’s the complete opposite as an artist. Dude talented as hell and is elite at making music, in this era.

Tory is a supreme talent. Again, he’s one of those guys that gets unwarranted criticism like Big Sean and Meek.

Boy really can sing AND rap!
The consistency is crazy. He just put out a bunch of solid features and another tape after the two tapes he just dropped

Hardly any skips

I don’t see how tory and drake bar for bar (without knowing who wrote just the execution) are not anywhere close to each other. Tory can rap his *** off

:lol: Feel like a troll move to make me say good things bout Aubrey. If you only considering the vibe and pregame why debate about it

Tory definitely can't sing man you might need your ears checked (neither can Drake but...... computers)

Its weird on several fronts. Drake leaked it and Kanye turned a song about his dead mom and added or changed a verse in order to diss Drake.

Their whole relationship is weird for it to even get to that.
Donda rollout might've been a move by Ye but other than that it's basically like Drake tryna force a beef

Hard to think Ye got problems with buddy if he cleared them GOOD Features, and cleared the sample for the So Far Gone re-release. Not to mention Karen Civil saying they squashed it a month and a half ago

The Betrayal verse
No Friends in the Industry (even tho he got slot of features on his album)
7 AM in Bridle Path
Seems excessive w/o Kanye dropping his addy and this unreleased verse

:lol: Feel like a troll move to make me say good things bout Aubrey. If you only considering the vibe and pregame why debate about it

Tory definitely can't sing man you might need your ears checked (neither can Drake but...... computers)

Donda rollout might've been a move by Ye but other than that it's basically like Drake tryna force a beef

Hard to think Ye got problems with buddy if he cleared them GOOD Features, and cleared the sample for the So Far Gone re-release. Not to mention Karen Civil saying they squashed it a month and a half ago

The Betrayal verse
No Friends in the Industry (even tho he got slot of features on his album)
7 AM in Bridle Path
Seems excessive w/o Kanye dropping his addy and this unreleased verse
You the authority on music around these parts, you should be mighty proud of yourself sir

Back
Top Bottom