Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kendrick voice annoying AF too. Especially his alien reverb voice. But he’s too good. :lol:

First Kendrick song I heard back in college was “Michael Jordan” and I remember specifically telling my girl at the time don’t ever play that *****’s music on my speakers again :lol:

Glad he’s grown musically because that **** was trash

18A17971-33CA-4EC0-9911-BB23EE3680F9.jpeg

Magic33 Magic33 seems that 40 addressed the concerns…

I haven’t seen much outrage about this beyond Twitter accounts with less than 50 followers.

Still feels like a reach to think the song would be removed when you consider that R Kelly’s prints are all over the music industry and efforts to erase any memory of him are futile.

Again- a feature with his vocals would be a no-go.

I haven’t seen much outrage about this beyond Twitter accounts with less than 50 followers.

Still feels like a reach to think the song would be removed when you consider that R Kelly’s prints are all over the music industry and efforts to erase any memory of him are futile.

:stoneface:

Would you be cool with some corny weirdo who had an Aaliyah tattoo sent money to be on R Kelly's books?

:stoneface:

Would you be cool with some corny weirdo who had an Aaliyah tattoo sent money to be on R Kelly's books?

Not sure what you’re getting at but, I’m realizing that your beef is more with Drake than the actual song credit, which is fine but I just wish you would have said that from jump.

But that’s also on me for not picking up on that immediately after you referenced his tattoo the first time.

Not sure what you’re getting at but, I’m realizing that your beef is more with Drake than the actual song credit, which is fine but I just wish you would have said that from jump.

But that’s also on me for not picking up on that immediately after you referenced his tattoo the first time.

I would think it was weird as **** if anyone did it in the middle of his ****in trial with the details being released.

The fact that some dude with an Aaliyah tattoo who never met her, who wanted to do a album because he seems to be obsessed with her does it. Just like I would find it weird if Game's weirdo *** does something that doesn't go with his Tupac and Nipsey tattoos(Wack).

Champagne is such a creep "I'm on your side" :lol: :smh: Shawdy is absolutely not going back to nowhere, "made it out", and is desperate to stay where she was desperate to get. It's all about gaining power and maintaining control. It's a wild cycle that we've all seen, lived, and we looked away. It's like Fewtch is the grime reaper & Papi is death to these girls.

I would think it was weird as **** if anyone did it in the middle of his ****in trial with the details being released.

The fact that some dude with an Aaliyah tattoo who never met her, who wanted to do a album because he seems to be obsessed with her does it. Just like I would find it weird if Game's weirdo *** does something that doesn't go with his Tupac and Nipsey tattoos(Wack).

I hear you.

I’m just saying the song credit isn’t cancel-worthy.

CLB wasn’t exclusively recorded in the last few months though. The teasers and promo for it are almost a year old already. The timing of the song credit/album release and the R Kelly trial details are a complete coincidence.

This is another nonstory. If somebody was working with Kellz present day I get it but its not realistic to act like his music didn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom