Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

200326-Stove-God-Cooks--800x600.jpg

3739.jpg

It's only right they link up

Snoop has always been very appreciative of the people who came before him and influenced him. I knew about George Clinton before Snoop, but he’s the reason I know about Dolomite (and House Party), Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes and the “Fabalous” Dramatics.

My introduction to dolemite.

didnt even kno who he was the first time id heard him.

peiced that together years after the fact.

Ill never forget my homie was at some studio and met kendrick back in the day. Spit a freestyle for him and he said dude said it was dope. He was telling us, whole time i was like who tf is kendrick lamar bro what ends is he from :lol:

Kendricks verse is ridic :smh:

Nine times out of ten, young ****** are nine or ten
When the line becomes thin: be a killer or fireman
Fill up the lavish pen if I needed to right my wrongs
I can't deny sin, condolences through these palms
I remember when your cousin was coming home
My *****, when we plotted to kill him 'cause we ain't know him
Unfamiliar faces make ****** nervous
Convicted court cases might hit the surface

Restricted territories might come through lurkin'

I always felt he was chasing here. The perfect song u love until it gets popular. I still feel like this one could blow up at any moment:

^That girl has the perfect body. Great calves, great video.

Keisha's Song was my favorite Kendrick record for a long time. Feel is currently my favorite.

"Detroit Legend" vezzo but constantly disrespects BIG and 98.7% of everything from NYC

1630902394552.gif
First of all I said five on it foreign verse on donda was hard…. 2nd when did I disrespect BI? I just said he ain’t top 5 no more. Never said he wasn’t one of them. Kendrick higher than him on the top 10 list tho.

Back
Top Bottom