Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’ll give them credit because Fredo Santana DID say 50 Cent’s “Heat” inspired the drill sound in Chicago but man......

that NYC s*** terrible. And because they sample some pop music in their production, it’s suppose to make it likable? Hell nall :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

garbage

Cartoons and cereals still my fav kendrick track. Gunplay verse craaazy.

1st time i heard it i told my boy wheel it back like 4 times. I was so ripped i thought the track was called cartoons and aliens.

"Hunt the money dont hunt the ***"
Same here

I’ll give them credit because Fredo Santana DID say 50 Cent’s “Heat” inspired the drill sound in Chicago but man......

that NYC s*** terrible. And because they sample some pop music in their production, it’s suppose to make it likable? Hell nall :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

garbage

Shows you have no clue what you're talking about

Snoop has always been very appreciative of the people who came before him and influenced him. I knew about George Clinton before Snoop, but he’s the reason I know about Dolomite (and House Party), Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes and the “Fabalous” Dramatics.
My introduction to dolemite.

didnt even kno who he was the first time id heard him.

peiced that together years after the fact.

Was literally a part of hip hop and black history with blaxploitation movies

Dropping a lot but nothing seems to be sticking

idk if it’s because he’s been dropping between ye/drake and a Kendrick track or what

Back
Top Bottom