Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jeezy on war ready
65ED05FC-DEEE-4BE4-A34B-B56B02D87C39.gif

I was just about to post that. One of the only times I remember Ross getting completely washed on a track lol

He didn’t get washed on either of these tracks… I’m curious, on trap trap trap you talking about Thug verse or Wale’s?

Hov on MM1 and Nas on Triple Beam Dreams probably the only time Ross been "washed" on a track and Ross verses was still good on those. I remember arguing with my brother that Ross had the best verse on Free Mason. He SPAZZED on that.

Hov on MM1 and Nas on Triple Beam Dreams probably the only time Ross been "washed" on a track and Ross verses was still good on those. I remember arguing with my brother that Ross had the best verse on Free Mason. He SPAZZED on that.
You dont like 3k on 16???

MM1 don’t count because that was early Ross before he really found his lane for real, Deeper than Rap is when he found his lane.

Triple beam dreams is debatable, it’s close and even if I give it to Nas it don’t count

Does nip on fountain of youth count?

Nah it don’t count because Ross was using his platform to get ppl who probably never heard Nip before to hear what he was about so he wanted him to outshine him

MM1 don’t count because that was early Ross before he really found his lane for real, Deeper than Rap is when he found his lane.

Triple beam dreams is debatable, it’s close and even if I give it to Nas it don’t count

Nah it don’t count because Ross was using his platform to get ppl who probably never heard Nip before to hear what he was about so he wanted him to outshine him

I feel you on that because Ross was tryna sign Nip at that time. You can tell when Ross really tryna outrap/compete. Like I never felt he was tryna compete with Meek. His flows and bars hit harder when he step in with certain dudes. Nas and Hov. The joint him and Kool G Rap did. His feature on Raekwon album.

Back
Top Bottom