Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This dude really look like flabby and sick Larry Holms now

flabbynsick.png

There is also word she’s doubling down and tripling down, because the blogs were set to run the story on her husband pleading guilty to not registering as a sex offender for rape. And them trying to pay off the alleged victim to retract the story. So this would completely blow that story out the water.

Some say that’s why she’s tripling down. And knowing Nicki…it ain’t far fetched.

It’s just a reminder that her and Meek really did belong together. There’s zero amount of self-awareness with them

Kev better just take the high road on this one :lol: :lol:

I honestly think Kev could probably hold his own if he were allowed to be his true self, but he's moved into that movie superstar/role model figure so that ain't happening.

If the real Kevin ever shows up or puts out Netflix special :pimp:

That's what makes his Mr. Positivity act so funny.

Damn Nicki dragging my country with those fake vax stories :lol: :smh:

The acknowledging of it just shows what crazy times we live in.

Ehhh just ignore/scroll right past ****…also helps to not be on the IG/FB/Twitter combo to often , I miss alotta bs just from doing that

I check FB like 3 times a year & gotta bounce after 5 minutes place is the definition of a cesspool, IG I don't really care for much, & Twitter is much easier to manage thanks to the mute option (although ridiculous **** crosses the TL daily)

Back
Top Bottom