Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If anything all this has done was get her more press, more talk & is causing her maniacal fanbase to stream & buy her projects more. somehow in 2021 Nicki Minaj is gonna become a folk hero to the right & a devil to the left because she doesn't wanna take a vaccine.

This country in a wrap B :lol:

There is also word she’s doubling down and tripling down, because the blogs were set to run the story on her husband pleading guilty to not registering as a sex offender for rape. And them trying to pay off the alleged victim to retract the story. So this would completely blow that story out the water.

Some say that’s why she’s tripling down. And knowing Nicki…it ain’t far fetched.

The fact that we are in a pandemic & governments are worrying about WTF Nicki Minaj feelings on vaccination are is exactly why the world is the way it is :lol:

Let me guess here rhetoric is "dangerous" and could influence millions to not getting the shot??? the amount of power we project on celebrities is insane.

Can’t forget that the Free World voted Trump as president

Dude cheated on his ***** and told her the first thing he thought of and now health officials on CNBC telling the world why it's cap :lol:

Social media oversharing is crazy

My thing is what government official in Trinidad saw Nicki's tweet & did hit the covid research team "Like yo check if any ****** who took the vaccine got swollen balls" this whole thing is insane man :lol:

I’m really excited to see the next 10,20, 30 years etc :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

**** bout to get spooky out here

I already thought about using COVID as my next excuse. Like **** they said we can have long term effects! It’s ******* with my head making me think **** and do ****…. Then cry??!! I’m off the hook.

Back
Top Bottom