Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ubpopular opinion but ive always liked AZ more than Nas. Nas is great of course, but i dunno something about A not being as big or mainstream i guess. Kinda the underdog angle i guess.

One of my fav tracks

RIP Kenny Greene

tiff chile.gif

The fact that we are in a pandemic & governments are worrying about WTF Nicki Minaj feelings on vaccination are is exactly why the world is the way it is :lol:

Let me guess here rhetoric is "dangerous" and could influence millions to not getting the shot??? the amount of power we project on celebrities is insane.

The fact that we are in a pandemic & governments are worrying about WTF Nicki Minaj feelings on vaccination are is exactly why the world is the way it is :lol:

Let me guess here rhetoric is "dangerous" and could influence millions to not getting the shot??? the amount of power we project on celebrities is insane.

I think it’s more hilarious the energy she put out there with her “barbz” and social media…is ironically coming home to roost.

But she won’t self reflect on that. She’ll play victim and cozy up to tucker Carlson and go deeper into resentment :lol:

I think it’s more hilarious the energy she put out there with her “barbz” and social media…is ironically coming home to roost.

But she won’t self reflect on that. She’ll play victim and cozy up to tucker Carlson and go deeper into resentment :lol:

If anything all this has done was get her more press, more talk & is causing her maniacal fanbase to stream & buy her projects more. somehow in 2021 Nicki Minaj is gonna become a folk hero to the right & a devil to the left because she doesn't wanna take a vaccine.

This country in a wrap B :lol:

Back
Top Bottom