Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He really got cut into pieces?

I keep seeing that in comment sections but it’s just comment sections…who knows. I done Seen his head was cut off, he was cut into pieces, no blood…all types of crazy ****

Regardless it’s wild af that dude was just randomly dropped off in his old hood and no one know what happened to him, heard or saw anything

I keep seeing that in comment sections but it’s just comment sections…who knows. I done Seen his head was cut off, he was cut into pieces, no blood…all types of crazy ****

Regardless it’s wild af that dude was just randomly dropped off in his old hood and no one know what happened to him, heard or saw anything

These dudes been beefing and at war with other neighborhoods since they were children. That Skybob dude was in a shootout like 5 months ago

I just realized who drakeo reminds me of
urn-publicid-ap-org-671d37889811060ddba7635a0e74b09eRacial_Injustice_Sports_Media_66953-780x520.jpg

None of Puff old artist gon show up lol
Who gon perform these songs?
Puff got the majority of his artists and associates to show up for the Bad Boy anniversary; Kim, Lox, Ma$e, DK, 112, Faith, etc. Not to mention he got Jay, Ghost, Bust a to also perform. Only Craig Mack didn't show up.

Unfortunately now Rob aint with us anymore. Also G.Dep forever locked up.

Pretty sure Puff could get all of them to show up for a verzuz.
Both of them should stay away from guests unless they get the all stars

Not tryna see Bow Wow and Dem Franchize Boyz vs. French Montana and Los
JD should be disqualified if he plays any Bow Wow song.

That would be embarrassing.

Scott Storch smoked Mannie the same way
Dre not doing a versuz
So Diddy vs JD is the next best option

JD has a decent enough amount of big rap records he was apart of hell Puff was on one of em Lmao

Sleep AF. Mannie done did way more for hip hop than Storch. People today emulate Mannie, more than Storch.

Birdman ain’t even allow Mannie to work with other artists or genres. Mannie would’ve EASILY been able to do r&b records

Storch got his a*** kicked out of the Roots

Isn’t the sequencing between the 2 random? :lol: You wanna hear We Belong Together or Always be My Baby after Big Poppa? Yeah or Just kickin it after Juicy?

You hearing G Thang, Gin & Juice, California love, Xxplosive etc after biggie & Jay is a much better show

They're "random" for us. These events are heavily sponsored. They rehearse prior to.

Puff got the majority of his artists and associates to show up for the Bad Boy anniversary; Kim, Lox, Ma$e, DK, 112, Faith, etc. Not to mention he got Jay, Ghost, Bust a to also perform. Only Craig Mack didn't show up.

So many musicians wished they saw "embarrassing" royalty checks for writing and producing those Bow Wow tracks. He's maximizing the hell outta his catalog. I ain't mad. What's embarrassing is waiting decades on a Bad Boy check.

... disqualified for playing Bow Wow when Bow Wow just had a verzuz with f**** soulja boy a few months ago??? Who co-signed or asked for that?? Millennial rap fans have propped up Bow Wow and Soulja so much due to their f****ary so why not let it continue?

what you said literally makes no sense when the man just had a Verzuz that 700k (IDK why tf 700,000 people even tuned into a Bow wow/soulja boy verzuz) but that’s how it goes nowadays....

JD might as well go into his “embarrassing” Bow Wow bag when that Bow Wow bag just materialized a few months ago.

Im not a fan of these cheesy a**** pop-rap songs either but y’all have to remember, a lot these people who tune in don’t know anything about music. Especially not as much as we do

So many musicians wished they saw "embarrassing" royalty checks for writing and producing those Bow Wow tracks. He's maximizing the hell outta his catalog. I ain't mad. What's embarrassing is waiting decades on a Bad Boy check.
I don't really care about the topic of who got a royalty check for a song. Like you just switched **** just to reply.

That's not what the verzuz is about :lol:

JD play Bow Wow and he getting laughed at.

I don't really care about the topic of who got a royalty check for a song. Like you just switched **** just to reply.

Verzuz is about all of that, regardless of what you care about :lol: . These guys don't care about"getting laughed it". They're producers and businessmen above all. This is a win/win for them and everybody involved. They don't lose anything from this. Their legacies are solidified no matter what.

my guy, Bow Wow JUST did Verzuz... him and soulja boy are on the MILLENNIUM tour (which I refuse to buy tickets for because I’ll never support anything attached to bow wow or soulja) it’s a lot of great artists on that tour, but because of them two, I refuse.

Again, social media and people will not clown JD for playing bow wow. Them
Folks actually want that s*** (not me) but people definitely not gone care.

... disqualified for playing Bow Wow when Bow Wow just had a verzuz with f**** soulja boy a few months ago??? Who co-signed or asked for that?? Millennial rap fans have propped up Bow Wow and Soulja so much due to their f****ary so why not let it continue?

what you said literally makes no sense when the man just had a Verzuz that 700k (IDK why tf 700,000 people even tuned into a Bow wow/soulja boy verzuz) but that’s how it goes nowadays....
Didn't watch that verzuz so not even clear what you talking about.

Bow Wow vs Soulja sounds about right and lets be honest that's a minor league matchup. The under card before a main event.

JD cant stand across the stage from Puff and play Fresh Azimiz :lol: Nope. I dont believe dude is dumb. Better not bring him out either.

FTR, of course some millenials will have a connection with Bow Wow they all literally grew up with him cuz he a millennial too.

Last edited:
Didn't watch that verzuz so not even clear what you talking about.

Bow Wow vs Soulja sounds about right and lets be honest that's a minor league matchup. The under card before a main event.

JD cant stand across the stage from Puff and play Fresh Azimiz :lol: Nope. I dont believe dude is dumb. Better not bring him put either.

FTR, of course some millenials will have a connection with Bow Wow they all literally grew up with him cuz he a millennial too.

... Thats why I said JD won’t get clowned. I’m not a Bow Wow fan. But JD might as well play the Bow Wow songs... simply because bow wow just had a verzuz that was seen by 700k viewers (not me) but people tuned in

Puff is washing JD, because he's a cheat code and will and can use everything from his Bad Boy/Uptown catalog and The Hitmen's production. Dude defined an entire era.

He can go any route, from R&B to Rap. From pop to street.

JD is very limited in the rap department. How much Brat can you play against Bad Boy? Funkdafied? Maybe Give It To Ya. Are I Think They Like Me and Lean With It guaranteed wins?

and not sure about y'all, but unless I'm with my chick, I'm not trying to hear a bunch of Mariah, Monica, Jagged Edge and Janet in a crowded setting.

That's why I keep saying JD needs to go against someone who would do predominantly pop and R&B. It's not a diss. Saying Drew Brees is good, but he's not Tom Brady isn't a diss.

Verzuz is about all of that, regardless of what you care about :lol: .
Verzuz is not about who got a royalty check.

I don't know what the **** you talking about.

These guys don't care about"getting laughed it". They're producers and businessmen above all. This is a win/win for them and everybody involved. They don't lose anything from this. Their legacies are solidified no matter what.
I think you just missing my point to talk about other ****.

If JD plays Bow Wow thats an automatic L for that round. Puff could play anything to beat that.

I'm not talking about legacies or how its a win/win or any of that.

I'm talking about the actual match round for round.

... Thats why I said JD won’t get clowned. I’m not a Bow Wow fan. But JD might as well play the Bow Wow songs... simply because bow wow just had a verzuz that was seen by 700k viewers (not me) but people tuned in
Ok I get you.

Well I'm picturing this verzuz going down in NYC. The atmosphere will be different. That Bow Wow **** aint gonna fly.

The Bow Wow and Soulja versuz attracted a different crowd.

Puff and/or JD is the 90s to 00s listeners which will have overlap but is much larger than the Bow Wow and Soulja listeners.

If Bow Wow come out on stage you ain't gonna hear a bunch of cheering.

Back
Top Bottom