Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You can keep pretending like you don't know. Its not like i give a **** what you think about it. Its not like i asked you :lol:

These versuz go one of three ways; a celebration like Alicia and John Legend, a bloodbath like Lox and the Dips or its ****ing whack.

If you watched the video you know what type of time JD and Puff are on. Its gonna be **** talking and a competitive vibe each round. At the end they'll show love.

Miss me like millions of other ppl wont be keeping score.

Damn. Somebody owe you a street team check or something? This ain’t about you. This is a message board. If you don’t care, you have full right not to respond.

I’m telling u, if puff get credit for just being the label head, let Beatrice wash him.
Your challenge is reputable & lovely. Drake alone covers a particularly large name.

Certified Lover Boy out now:

Joyner on Twitter airing out Karen Civil for stealing 60 bands from him. :smh:

Anyone dealing w/ Karen after her response to Cam exposing here is stupid. However, I would have sex with her. My pockets range from regular to broke, but lately broke to regular so I can trust her financially because it's normal. A rich man can't trust her and she'd never truly love one. There'd be no trust. She'd find the broke man fixable and try to and quite possibly mold him into her ideal man. He may look to lead, but in the dark she's in charge.

This happened b/c I'm smokin & I'm not deleting it because its a dope psychoanalysis. I'm talking about everything after the 2nd sentence.
Ok try to switch up If you want I posted what you asked for lmao
People only know the hook. I personally forgot that was a Joe song, respectfully. DJ's don't playin Joe's verses at parties, that **** be sounding like Ashanti featuring. Ja Rule.

]

Anyone dealing w/ Karen after her response to Cam exposing here is stupid. However, I would have sex with her. My pockets range from regular to broke, but lately broke to regular so I can trust her financially because it's normal. A rich man can't trust her and she'd never truly love one. There'd be no trust. She'd find the broke man fixable and try to and quite possibly mold him into her ideal man. He may look to lead, but in the dark she's in charge.

This happened b/c I'm smokin & I'm not deleting it because its a dope psychoanalysis. I'm talking about everything after the 2nd sentence.

mjtf.png

Really Puff Diddy and Jermaine Duperv could be viewed as "Battle of the Pervert's", but that's not a conversation I'm gonna start.
druski.jpeg

Ain't no way in hell Lil bow wow **** bout to compete with Biggie and Mase ****.

Dudes love rooting for the underdog and it's cool but it's getting delusional at this point.
****** in here playing extra dumb or simply are like JD playing a Bow Wow track after Victory is the move.

As if the competitive part of this aint a factor. Talking about its a celebration and a win/win. Nobody celebrating Bow Wow.

Type of dudes that want their kids to be proud of participation trophies.

Back
Top Bottom