Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Can't be walking up on _'s these days. Ain't nobody throwin hands.

Is this rap related or something ? I could’ve went without watching this.
1632023187489.gif

for real, can we normalize not associating all instances of pure ignorance like this with rap music
these dudes were arguing about one of their doors bumping the others car because they were parked too close together
I knew it was over something not doing life in prison for :smh:

Dude who did it must be crazy

Pap still got it never lost it 🔥

Blacking like I'm Cappadonna
Package of that marijuana
Burn away but Terminator, I'm looking for Sarah Connor
Mastering the craft with honor
Splatted on the static starters
Slapped him them I slapped his father
Clapped him with a black revolver
Goes around comes around, get your weapon strap ya armor
Cuz it's coming back tomorrow
You gon catch the fastest karma
Michael Meyers with a pen, you taggin I tag up harder
Jason with a magic marker, boy this aint ya average horror
Do you like they did Pookie when they killed him at the Carter
Leave you sleeping with the fishes, floating in Manhattan Harbor
Think he smart? Pap is smarter
Got a mac? My mac is larger
Yours is a laptop, mine's is a ratchet partner
Boy you just average blogger
You ain't never catch a charter-
Jet eating fish, sipping wine with a back massager
In a hooptie, had a Honda
Street fighter like E. Honda
Now my whole fam get a cut, you can ask my barber

:smh: :sick:

Last edited:
Can't be walking up on _'s these days. Ain't nobody throwin hands.

Stuff like this is why I’ll go out my way to avoid any type of hostile situation. Like I’ll try and diffuse things and be the bigger person if need be. Like you said, no ones throwing hands anymore these days. And even if you do, and you beat the other person up. Now you gotta worry about them trying to catch you slipping. Usually all over something which both sides would've forgotten about quick if they let it go.

Especially if you live in a place like Texas or a stand your ground state where it’s normal for people to carry and you have clowns looking to turn any little altercation into a reason to shoot.

On God. For the life of me I can't figure out why he was ****ing with shorty.
Everyone knows what type of time she on. Nip paperwork was probably on point, but still.

Just because you steal from someone doesn't mean you do it from everyone.

Some people just look like suckers. I don't feel sorry for grown *** men who get got. Take that as a learning experience and go cry in the corner. You had a whole team around you. If you couldn't get a concise breakdown of what was it for and what was going to be done beforehand, that's on you. If you handed out cash, that's on you. If you put your career before your kid, that's on you.

Dude wasn't some kid from the hood who would have been dead in the streets and rap was his only way out bringing his whole hood with him.

And I'm sure there's something he left out. Like was that $60 everything, or a partial payment. It's cool and all, but have some dignity and stop crying and trolling on the internet, your'e 30 something years old looking like the male version of Lizzo.

Back
Top Bottom