Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nicki is a superstar entertainer, millionaire. I'm sure her team told her marrying dude would be bad for business but again girls like her love street _'s. You can spot her type from a mile away. She probably won't respect a dude that's not a former street dude. We've heard the stories about how she don't even take Drake serious and he's a one of the biggest artists in the world but he don't have strong personality. She need/want a dude to be intimidating, sketchy background.

I think it’s frown upon the music industry to start late as an artist (30) - unless you have a huge fan base or goes independent. It’s like a ticking clock.
I was shocked to learn Eminem was like 30 when he made it.

His little pop star disses and hate had me swearing this was some 20 something kid who like me didn't care much for pop music and TRL.

Didn’t know this was even going on and Sheesh The comments are sick but wouldn’t expect anything less from the barbs

Damn didnt expect the girls of The Real to go at Nicki.
The comments are truly sick. So many women bashing her but so much stupidity. I seen mad comments that this is all happening because she spoke out about the vaccine and now they’re trying to **** with her.

Common sense isn’t common and humanity is truly stupid. The **** people believe today is crazy. This shot came out weeks ago, way before her dumbass rant.

I said on here years ago that broad was seriously DUMB and a legit PSYCHO. **** her, send her dumbass to jail with her husband.
They do this **** every time when somebody got heat on them with bad pub.

Next you gonna hear how Nicki and her husband were trying to buy NBC.

Last edited:
Only song I remember from F&L was kick push, he should've found a way to get the Kanye song on His album, then he could've tipped the scales

I'm not surprised F&L is now going gold. This is around the time rap albums started to not automatically go plat.

Plus I remember the response to the album, ppl liked it but it didn't win over the mainstream and iirc nobody was calling it a classic. Think most were waiting for The Cool to be that.

Man I was so late on Lupe. People kept calling him a skateboarding nerd and I had no interest. Then someone played his album in the stockroom and I couldn’t believe how dope he was.

Food and Liquor 2 was real hard too, his second best album to me.

1632365470427.png

Man I was so late on Lupe. People kept calling him a skateboarding nerd and I had no interest. Then someone played his album in the stockroom and I couldn’t believe how dope he was.

Food and Liquor 2 was real hard too, his second best album to me.
Kick, Push and Superstar were pretty popular songs growing up.
Is The Cool your #1?

F&L2 had some tracks, but was kind of disappointing for me. Tetsuo and Youth definitely #2 for me. For me at least, F&L 1 is kind of dated. The Cool still gets tons of replay value though.

Kick, Push and Superstar were pretty popular songs growing up.
Is The Cool your #1?

F&L2 had some tracks, but was kind of disappointing for me. Tetsuo and Youth definitely #2 for me. For me at least, F&L 1 is kind of dated. The Cool still gets tons of replay value though.

The Cool was underwhelming for me. I didn’t like it compared to F&L. Food and Liquor is a classic and it’s my favorite Lupe album.

The only reason i wouldn't wanna see 50 in a Verzuz is because i know dude is obsessed with numbers & accolades so the ***** will probably play **** like candyshop. But in terms of mixtapes crossing over to mainstream he's probably second to Wayne.

If he actually had someone put together a Real playlist him & T.I a toss up forreal, when you throw in 50's love for confrontation things could be supremely entertaining

50's HITS outside of GRODT aged bad, the mixtape/B Side **** is still hard as ****

Back
Top Bottom