Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nicki is a superstar entertainer, millionaire. I'm sure her team told her marrying dude would be bad for business but again girls like her love street _'s. You can spot her type from a mile away. She probably won't respect a dude that's not a former street dude. We've heard the stories about how she don't even take Drake serious and he's a one of the biggest artists in the world but he don't have strong personality. She need/want a dude to be intimidating, sketchy background.
She dated soft *** Safari for 12 yrs,nothing about him screams “street n_”

And it never looked like respected dude. She never claimed him, people thought he was her gay assistant. She was always flirty with Wayne and Drake and she kissed Nas in a video while she was with dude.

Man, you gotta see the part on drink champs, where Deb was hella surprised they dated :lol:. She thought Safareee was her gay best friend/dance partner :rofl:

But it kinda makes sense she’d go from one extreme to the next. Meek took her from dude. And she been loooking for a certain type since. Ain’t going back to no safarees.

Shorty legit seems like a psychopath tho. On some other ****.

Man, you gotta see the part on drink champs, where Deb was hella surprised they dated :lol:. She thought Safareee was her gay best friend/dance partner :rofl:

But it kinda makes sense she’d go from one extreme to the next. Meek took her from dude. And she been loooking for a certain type since. Ain’t going back to no safarees.

Shorty legit seems like a psychopath tho. On some other ****.

Definitely off. She’s a bird with a great surgeon. The crazy type you’d know it’s best you don’t hit, then you still do it, and then regret it immediately after.

Definitely off. She’s a bird with a great surgeon. The crazy type you’d know it’s best you don’t hit, then you still do it, and then regret it immediately after.

man…..

438733A4-B0BE-4329-89B7-27A0BEC04530.gif

interesting since Mannie and Birdman fell out anyway. Kanye and prime 04-08 Wayne as a duo production/rap wise would have been wild

It’s cute you believe that. I think he interacted with Kanye once or twice cause he signed Boo and Gotti and Mikkey when everyone was leaving. He also signed Jazze Pha so that deads that.

“I coulda signed Serena Williams back in the G, to cash money sports Pleihboi. I gave her 100 Gs, cash money. All hunnids. But let her go do her thang, cuz I wanna see that young black woman shine. Beleeee dat”

-Stunna

Nicki is a superstar entertainer, millionaire. I'm sure her team told her marrying dude would be bad for business but again girls like her love street _'s. You can spot her type from a mile away. She probably won't respect a dude that's not a former street dude. We've heard the stories about how she don't even take Drake serious and he's a one of the biggest artists in the world but he don't have strong personality. She need/want a dude to be intimidating, sketchy background.

I think over time a lot of these stars lose the people beside them that keep it real with them, and have a bunch of yes people who's quality of life is tied to them. Especially with how sensitive they seem like they never heard dissenting opinion.

Are you going to disagree with her and risk losing your job. What sort of skills can you say you've learned in the past 5 or 10 years to look for a new one?

Honestly surprised she showed up. 3 hours late for a 45 min performance lol

She was busy saving lives 🤷‍♂️

Lauryn Hill part time singer, part time nurse and pastor

It will be interesting how those Fugees shows go, and ain't Pras facing jail time. Dude was probably at the center of this since he needs the money.

Back
Top Bottom