Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Crazy story bro. Dude was seeing a Startender. Dumped her, because he saw the bag with Nicki. Beat the chicks *** for revealing their text messages where he's talking about Nicki and using her, because he wanted to keep the chick on the side.

and Nicki had a kid with him :lol:

Damn I thought this was the rape victim. I ain't even know it was just a side piece.

Nicki a beautiful bird man. She could've probably had almost any dude she wants and she chose dude. Wish them the best, if that **** doesn't pan out I hope her homegirls crucify her for being a goofy.

That nicki story confusing. Dude came home from the bing and raped another woman? Can someone update me on the story

Crazy story bro. Dude was seeing a Startender. Dumped her, because he saw the bag with Nicki. Beat the chicks *** for revealing their text messages where he's talking about Nicki and using her, because he wanted to keep the chick on the side.

and Nicki had a kid with him :lol:

Got it. You broke it down for me.

Damn I thought this was the rape victim. I ain't even know it was just a side piece.

Nicki a beautiful bird man. She could've probably had almost any dude she wants and she chose dude. Wish them the best, if that **** doesn't pan out I hope her homegirls crucify her for being a goofy.

Her homegirls are the same. You think they gone disassociate themselves from Nicki because of her dude? Hell nall. They gone latch on forever. They don’t care. Again, y’all gotta stop equating looks to personality. People are who they are no matter what they look like. Her inner circle and family is all for it. People ain’t got morals like y’all want to believe.

“beautiful bird”:smh: Stuff like this exactly why society is like it is. Her looks ain’t got s*** to do with her decision making

Nah, this happen right when he got with Nicki

Dudes scum, 40 year old gang member who's been in and out of jail

This is wild…. But I’m assuming Nicki just ends up having to pay to make it go away , her fans won’t care and she’ll continue to be who she is smh

The comments are truly sick. So many women bashing her but so much stupidity. I seen mad comments that this is all happening because she spoke out about the vaccine and now they’re trying to **** with her.

Common sense isn’t common and humanity is truly stupid. The **** people believe today is crazy. This shot came out weeks ago, way before her dumbass rant.

I said on here years ago that broad was seriously DUMB and a legit PSYCHO. **** her, send her dumbass to jail with her husband.

I thought F&L was Plat. WTf?

Any Ross albums go Plat yet? That’s another artist who sells consistently, but never went plat, but got close to it.

Only gold for Food and Liquor?? Kick, Push and Daydreamin and I Gotcha were played everywhere it seemed in 06. He definitely would have benefitted from the streaming era with his first two albums.

I could of swore Lupe mentioned I Gotcha not being as successful as the label had hoped on his retrospect he did on sound cloud a few years back. One of my favorite songs and videos either way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom