Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

since it’s a slow day in here … finessence finessence how you feel about them having the man bags ? 😂😂😂

E7539E28-ACDD-440C-B85F-467D6E30E663.gif

Hate this phrase. Always been proud to Be Black. It’s the n_ who want inclusion and acceptance from other races who feel this way. I hate this quote
I don't think you understand it.

It has nothing to do with black ppl being proud to be black or not.

The other part is off base and doesn't even make sense in regard to what Mooney says. Have you ever listened to the entire video?

Huh i always took it as he talking about other races

I know exactly what he’s talking about. Other races have always envied and copied us. It’s a stupid quote. If you’re black and never realized that other races have always envied us, that’s a personal problem and a sign of insecurity or a trash household.

It’s a reason they hated on Serena and her catsuit, or why the Kardashian’s got all them *** shots.

Serena got bashed for them tights, now you go outside, every race of women wears tight pants or wants a behind. Ya’ll let them people gentrify booty shaking.

They tried to send Uncle Luke to the FEDS for highlighting black women booty shaking.

That Mooney quote is dumb because they never HID trying to be like us. You just got a lot of idiot black folks who laugh and keke with them people who fetishize our culture, instead of calling them out on the BS. It’s the “Trojan horse” ideology.

Same people who say “such and such” is invited to the BBQ or the “black delegate trades _____ for _____” it’s all corny

Especially today. Grandmother's are 42-46 talking bout she "doing her".

IG explore page, and FB full of them. And it’s on the rise.

Again, I never understood men (not you) telling women what to do with their body. Sounds like a dirty mack. Type dude to tell a chic her dude is cheating, just so he can weasel his way in.

I know exactly what he’s talking about.
Then why are you talking about being proud to be black?

Other races have always envied and copied us. It’s a stupid quote. If you’re black and never realized that other races have always envied us, that’s a personal problem and a sign of insecurity or a trash household.
You just said ppl who feel that way want inclusion and acceptance from other races.

The quote is not suppose to be brand new information. So a trash household and insecurity don't have anything to do with it. Its a statement of fact he's making about society.

How are you now saying its a stupid quote but every black person should already realize this?

You not making ANY sense.
That Mooney quote is dumb because they never HID trying to be like us.
When did Mooney say white ppl were trying to hide it?

This is why I asked if you ever watched the entire video cuz it doesn't seem like you ever did.
It’s a reason they hated on Serena and her catsuit, or why the Kardashian’s got all them *** shots.

Serena got bashed for them tights, now you go outside, every race of women wears tight pants or wants a behind. Ya’ll let them people gentrify booty shaking.

They tried to send Uncle Luke to the FEDS for highlighting black women booty shaking.

You just got a lot of idiot black folks who laugh and keke with them people who fetishize our culture, instead of calling them out on the BS. It’s the “Trojan horse” ideology.

Same people who say “such and such” is invited to the BBQ or the “black delegate trades _____ for _____” it’s all corny
None of this **** you talking about don't got anything to do with what Mooney said :lol:

Theres literally no connection.

Last edited:

That Mooney quote is dumb because they never HID trying to be like us. You just got a lot of idiot black folks who laugh and keke with them people who fetishize our culture, instead of calling them out on the BS. It’s the “Trojan horse” ideology.

I feel where you going but google maps keep taking you somewhere else bruh

Back
Top Bottom