Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Then why are you talking about being proud to be black?

You just said ppl who feel that way want inclusion and acceptance from other races.

The quote is not suppose to be brand new information. So a trash household and insecurity don't have anything to do with it. Its a statement of fact he's making about society.

How are you now saying its a stupid quote but every black person should already realize this?

You not making ANY sense.

When did Mooney say white ppl were trying to hide it?

This is why I asked if you ever watched the entire video cuz it doesn't seem like you ever did.

None of this **** you talking about don't got anything to do with what Mooney said :lol:

Theres literally no connection.

Ya’ll cop please when someone who know they **** backs it up with facts.

I literally just said that white women (especially the Kardashian’s) been trying to design themselves and look black. While races women out here booty shaking, copying black women explicitly, without hiding it....

But there’s no connection between what I said and that dumbass Mooney quote?

That self hate is real. They been wanted to be us, but again, I chalk it up to some of these households who ain’t teach they kids anything

I literally just said that white women (especially the Kardashian’s) been trying to design themselves and look black. While races women out here booty shaking, copying black women explicitly, without hiding it....

That self hate is real. They been wanted to be us, but again, I chalk it up to some of these households who ain’t teach they kids anything

Florida education system failing ****** left and right

What pleas are being copped though?

What you're talking about has nothing to do with the saying.

:lol: So what?

You do know you saying the same exact thing Mooney is saying now right? and had nothing to do with the anything

And Mooney said this before the Kardashians were doing it.

Again watch the vid. This is something Mooney is saying based off centuries of American culture.

You're not explaining why it's a stupid quote at all right now. You're just repeating what he said in a way more long winded way.

You just said what Mooney said though.

Before that the **** you was talking about made no sense. It has nothing to do with wanting acceptance or inclusion. Its mainly about other races trying to be like black ppl.

Cuz the quote is about other ppl wanting to be black but not really wanting to be black. What does black pride, trash households, or anything you saying have to do with that?

Self hate of who?

The more you talk about this the less you seem to actually understand what he said.

It seems like you grossly misinterpreted what he's talking about and you're so set in your ways you can't even see how or why you're wrong.

Mooney quote basically means people like to engage in black culture but would hate the socioeconomic bs/police brutality/racism that comes with actually having black skin

it amazes me Grimey does this with literally every topic :lol: surprised the former King of New York ain’t been brought up

Mooney quote basically means people like to engage in black culture but would hate the socioeconomic bs/police brutality/racism that comes with actually having black skin

it amazes me Grimey does this with literally every topic :lol: surprised the former King of New York ain’t been brought up

All lies. But again, I can understand coming From some some of you cats who grew up feeling inferior to white folks. My mom would of slapped fire out of me If I ever came home talking sideways about my heritage.

And we know you the main person who fetishes about SUBUrban kids who partake in rap culture. I blame it on your age and up bringing.

What did your mom And dad teach you growing up? Just curious

I’m not wrong at all. That quote literally seems like it’s meant to comfort or shield self hating n_s. That’s always been my opinion of it. I’ve ALWAYS hated that quote. S*** always felt docile and soft IMO.

I’m not wrong at all. That quote literally seems like it’s meant to comfort or shield self hating n_s. That’s always been my opinion of it. I’ve ALWAYS hated that quote. S*** always felt docile and soft IMO.
Again, I've got training on this with my wife.

Are you willing to admit your interpretation of the quote is wrong? Or are yall just gonna continue to argue in circles?

Back
Top Bottom