Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't follow pop culture like that so I thought the consensus was that she was a washed chick past her prime seeking attention and this was just the decaf version.

Where would y'all draw the line as far what's respectable and acceptable when it comes to the image and reflection of your family?

I don't follow pop culture like that so I thought the consensus was that she was a washed chick past her prime seeking attention and this was just the decaf version.

Where would y'all draw the line as far what's respectable and acceptable when it comes to the image and reflection of your family?

Nothing she's doing there is over the top or provocative. Not even close.

I could see you sparking this convo if she was trying to recreate the Tip Drill video...but what she did was harmless.

What's your ethnic background? You don't have Aunts that do that same dance when their song comes on at the Family Reunion?

On second thought this isn't even something that's specific to one particular culture. That's a basic *** dance that Molly McButter would do at the Office Holiday party after a few cocktails.

What is it YOU see when you see that video?Something tells me you might not ask the question if she was built like a cardboard box and didn't have *** and ******* moving.

Incel talk.

Since it's a little slow in here, "We both agree"

tempImage9HYBWk.jpg

Nothing she's doing there is over the top or provocative. Not even close.

I could see you sparking this convo if she was trying to recreate the Tip Drill video...but what she did was harmless.

What's your ethnic background? You don't have Aunts that do that same dance when their song comes on at the Family Reunion?

On second thought this isn't even something that's specific to one particular culture. That's a basic *** dance that Molly McButter would do at the Office Holiday party after a few cocktails.

What is it YOU see when you see that video?Something tells me you might not ask the question if she was built like a cardboard box and didn't have *** and ******* moving.

As I referenced In my earlier post, I thought the consensus was she was an attention seeker. Any time I see a woman 40 plus that bad with no kids and not married that's a red flag to me. Understanding the attention seeking nature of the female psyche I would say this is probably just an extension of that, albeit tame compared to what's accessible these days. I think I've seen other stuff posted in here of her doing more provocative stuff.

To answer your question, I am Black/Mexican. I have been fortunate to see things a lot people won't when it comes to women from various cultures all over the world. While it may be normal in the US for most of the world it isn't. And while some may say it's an outdated way of thinking those cultures still have the family unit in tact. I am not looking to defend my next statement because it is strictly a personal preference, I value a woman who values family over having a good time.

- I am completely aware not all woman are built like that and I have had more then my fare share of fun with women who aren't built like that.

It's just a personal preference and I no longer reside in the US so I was curious to see what the climate was on something like this.

Back
Top Bottom