Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Did King Von have any buzz before he passed away or just became a internet sensation afterwards?

Because I'm not seeing it with his music.

He was taking off for real, before passing. Crazy Story was the one that made him go up. He had legit music buzz. Of course, the image and all that **** played a part in it. But he was on his way.

Truthfully, he gave Durk a lil boost too.

I've been saying this for years. Biggie was trippin with his moves after Pac died.

I don't know what Puff was thinking. I get it back then it was different, you had to physically go out and promote your album but it wasn't worth it and tryna dress it up as "we squashing it" dudes not tryna hear that. Not that soon.

He did a good interview with Jewell. I ain't know she sung on What's My Name and Let Me Ride. She supposed to have enough money for her kids kids.

Future Jr, gone be 5* prospect on 247 sport sports in 2035..... and we know it ain’t due to his no athletic bone having a*** daddy.

That man a clown and simp. More henpecked than Alpo. Matter of fact, he’s ***** whipped just like Alpo use to be.

A bunch of “I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY WITH YOU DIAMONDDDDD!!!!” Myron face ahhh n_ are his fans. Sensitive thugs and men raised by women are his fans

He 40 years old

Future Jr, gone be 5* prospect on 247 sport sports in 2035..... and we know it ain’t due to his no athletic bone having a*** daddy.

That man a clown and simp. More henpecked than Alpo. Matter of fact, he’s ***** whipped just like Alpo use to be.

He 40 years old

you never too far when its time to slander :lol: I respect the consistency tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom