Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Has anyone even ever still been “caught” even being in Witness Protection? (Assuming they followed the rules)

Sammy said when he first got out in 95, he carried a gun with him everywhere cause he knew for sure that someone was coming for him. They asked him to snitch on his plug when he got caught for running that ecstasy ring but he refused.

He said in his most recent interview with Gangster Chronicles that if Gotti was still alive today, he'd shoot him in the face lol

Was watching that Willie D vid about Alpo and he mentioned how Sammy The Bull left witness protection and basically has been seen more and more just like Alpo. He’s still alive after 50 years so maybe he still has a chance :lol: everybody who’d want he killed are either already dead, or are too old and in bad health to do anything about it
link me, if you got any YouTube vids or docs to check out, I’m always up for those
Sammy got a whole youtube channel. Did mad interviews with various interviewers :lol: Double sleeved up and moving around like a young bai. The thing with Sammy is, no one actually knows where he is. Plus Alpo was brazen to be all up in Harlem in what appears to be 1 year +. He's a walking bounty. From what was said, he left an after-hours solo dolo at 3am and hopped in the V, and mans was parked up waiting on him.
Sammy left and went on 60 Minutes and started doing interviews. :lol:

I noticed a lot of people don't seem to understand that they don't force you in to witness protection, it's a choice. Some people choose not to take it. Some might not even qualify. Dude probably got bored of that life. He was in Maine, which isn't that far of a drive. Bored in cold *** Maine on a Sunday afternoon? Do they even have chicks in Maine like that? clubs? Hell, how many of us are there.
Maine is alright if you like nature. Ain't **** else. Mostly white people.

Never we heard them before.

1635800713957.gif

Did King Von have any buzz before he passed away or just became a internet sensation afterwards?

Because I'm not seeing it with his music.

Back
Top Bottom