Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lol man walked into the jewelry store with a hammer tried to smash the glass and steal the merch.

Reminds me of a guy was locked up with. Fool went to the jewelry exchange and tried to rob one of the booths. Got popped by an armed security guard and ran back to his car and passed out. Mans arm was like a wet noodle. Mans were in there like yo yo look out the window u can see where u ****** up 😂 the jewelry exchange was walking distance from the jail

Teenage me seeing Jay give Dame that shoutout

mj-michael-jordan.gif

What beef Maino had with Alpo?

Didn't know they were so close in age.
I dunno if Maino has ties to Domencio, but Po or his people bodied him and Maino tributed him yesterday right after Po got popped.

Thugger canceled last minute at Outsidelands :stoneface: Dude has ****** over his bay appearances multiple times.

Yves Tumor killed it

Alpo murder reminds me of how Chinx got killed the way he was just sitting in his whip and how close proximity those shots were grouped together.

chinx-car.jpg

Last edited:
Was watching that Willie D vid about Alpo and he mentioned how Sammy The Bull left witness protection and basically has been seen more and more just like Alpo. He’s still alive after 50 years so maybe he still has a chance :lol: everybody who’d want he killed are either already dead, or are too old and in bad health to do anything about it

Was watching that Willie D vid about Alpo and he mentioned how Sammy The Bull left witness protection and basically has been seen more and more just like Alpo. He’s still alive after 50 years so maybe he still has a chance :lol: everybody who’d want he killed are either already dead, or are too old and in bad health to do anything about it

Sammy's case is a bit different cause from the interviews I've watched, a lot of the people in that era secretly understood why he did what he did cause of what all Gotti said on those wiretaps.

Gotti was already sanctioned to be murdered by Chin Gigante if he didn't go to jail.

I'm bit of a mafia history nerd so I've watched hundreds of interviews and documentaries lol

Sammy's case is a bit different cause from the interviews I've watched, a lot of the people in that era secretly understood why he did what he did cause of what all Gotti said on those wiretaps.

Gotti was already sanctioned to be murdered by Chin Gigante if he didn't go to jail.

I'm bit of a mafia history nerd so I've watched hundreds of interviews and documentaries lol

link me, if you got any YouTube vids or docs to check out, I’m always up for those

Sammy left and went on 60 Minutes and started doing interviews. :lol:

I noticed a lot of people don't seem to understand that they don't force you in to witness protection, it's a choice. Some people choose not to take it. Some might not even qualify. Dude probably got bored of that life. He was in Maine, which isn't that far of a drive. Bored in cold *** Maine on a Sunday afternoon? Do they even have chicks in Maine like that? clubs? Hell, how many of us are there.

Back
Top Bottom