Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Went and caught some clips from the Ak and Renner podcast.

In general I like podcasts. Honest convos are good ****. And that convo they had was honest. But I dont think I'd be all that public about myself. Overall, I just felt like that was a private convo made public.

Ak was right, but man was he relentless. He couldnt have been anymore clear (or right lol).

Went and caught some clips from the Ak and Renner podcast.

In general I like podcasts. Honest convos are good ****. And that convo they had was honest. But I dont think I'd be all that public about myself. Overall, I just felt like that was a private convo made public.

Ak was right, but man was he relentless. He couldnt have been anymore clear (or right lol).

I listened to that joint, I don’t know much about her, Ak was lighting her *** up, but she made SOME valid points I’ll give her that

Jada been out here on a legacy run, getting his flowers as he should

Girl got exposed as a total bird brain. “I’m a side chick cause I’m beautiful??” :rofl:

A 30 year old said this dawg..... I could imagine a 20 year old gen z’er saying it. BUT 30??!?!? USA education sucks. I also wonder what type of cats been grooming her dumbass because they failed miserably. A side h*** never suppose to have confidence. She only gets f*** and ignored (suppose to) but dudes treating sides like they main... I blame fathers

Back
Top Bottom