Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

0 self awareness

Y'all talk about Brittany Renner

They're asking for money with a pic of dude holding stacks :lol: People are going to send money to him too :lol:

Thats the point of the post…. from Akademiks side, not Shiesty team.Akademiks/his team, found a random pic of Pooh Shiesty holding up money, and spliced it next to a random IG Story, with that caption to get this response.

The post on the right is an IG story by itself.

At the end of the day, all that flexing like you got it like that, and asking for money on your books from fans is dumb.

But this ain’t an example of that, from Shiesty team or whoever.

Thats the point of the post…. from Akademiks side, not Shiesty team.Akademiks/his team, found a random pic of Pooh Shiesty holding up money, and spliced it next to a random IG Story, with that caption to get this response.

The post on the right is an IG story by itself.

At the end of the day, all that flexing like you got it like that, and asking for money on your books from fans is dumb.

But this ain’t an example of that, from Shiesty team or whoever.

I definitely was gone say that s*** screams fugazi

So joe budden bisexual?

lmao my girl just sent me that video . They were on the pod saying basically how the lgbtq felt like they needed to give the world /da baby permission to be uncancelled.

They were saying basically they run **** so in jest he was saying he gay now lol

he should of known that clip was going to get chopped up

Back
Top Bottom