Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

lmao my girl just sent me that video . They were on the pod saying basically how the lgbtq felt like they needed to give the world /da baby permission to be uncancelled.

They were saying basically they run **** so in jest he was saying he gay now lol

he should of known that clip was going to get chopped up

The "he was trolling" thing doesn't quite land the same when the subject is 41 years old.

1636061281402.png

I don’t listen to Joe’s pod, so I don’t know the full context of the clip. But i’d imagine that if it were an attempt at trolling, the LGBTQ community could give him backlash for him thinking it’s okay to joke about their lifestyle.

Hate when Jay-Z be lying about saying Reasonable Doubt was intended to his only album :lol: :lol:

Still one of my GOATS but he definitely had plans to make the industry pay got overlooking him

“Real n’s” is my personal standout on vol.1

just LOVE the feel of that song. Im biased tho bc im all about slow rap songs with a chill, gangsta vibe. They’re my favorite typa rap song if that makes sense.

old jay and too short were a good combo. They shoulda made more music.

Facts. ****** had to take lyfts and ubers up to Truist the other night. Definitely not playing no games with them Cobb county boys :lol:

Parade tomorrow gonna be insane. :smokin
My job down there telling ppl to take off cuz it’s gon be live…I was thinkin it’s gon be cats down there wildin that never been out to the Battery but still celebrating :lol: :pimp:

Yeah hopefully they keep it cool and don’t tear it up. I fw the battery. :lol:

Cleared my schedule for the afternoon so i’ll probably catch the train and hit peachtree while they’re still down there.

Hate when Jay-Z be lying about saying Reasonable Doubt was intended to his only album :lol: :lol:

Still one of my GOATS but he definitely had plans to make the industry pay got overlooking him

Dude had been trying to put out an album for ten years and was getting close to 30 when your career was normally over. You don't think he was like **** it, if this doesn't work I'm not going to keep doing this ****?

and this is in an era when dudes in the streets were getting paid and more respected more than rappers.

^definitly is.

its pretty clear he was still searching for his “sound” @ the time.

there isnt alotta coherence on vol.1. Album kinda takes you everywhere.

still 4/5 imo.

Back
Top Bottom