Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dude sheisty really is garbage. Y’all be scared to be opinionated. It’s okay to not think these n_ be garbage

Truly like Pooh Shiesty. As far as artists I seen getting tons of praise...

I'm not big on:
EST Gee
Moneybagg Yo
J Cole
Polo G
Honestly Lil Baby is hit or miss.

Sure there's a few more.

I hope y’all don’t start saying that ‘P’ slang in here - dumbest slang ever.

I used to work for Marta for 14 years - I’m not even surprised. As much scandals, embezzlements, and pressure - can drive them to this.

Last person higher up got 5 years in prison for embezzling money.

I used to work for Marta for 14 years - I’m not even surprised. As much scandals, embezzlements, and pressure - can drive them to this.

MARTA is straight terrible…ATL should redo their public transportation from scratch, but they won’t cuz it’s the south

That "p lingo" funny sometimes.
I was looking online why buddy would come to such a tragic end, so you're saying he was into some embezzlement scandals?

That "p lingo" funny sometimes.
I was looking online why buddy would come to such a tragic end, so you're saying he was into some embezzlement scandals?

I wouldn’t be surprised. Unless the board decided to fire him or some involvement of taxes. Just have to wait to see.

Never know what a person going through.

To jump in front of a moving train..Seesh.

Truly like Pooh Shiesty. As far as artists I seen getting tons of praise...

I'm not big on:
EST Gee
Moneybagg Yo
J Cole
Polo G
Honestly Lil Baby is hit or miss.

Sure there's a few more.

Lil Baby and EST Gee wayyyyyyy Better than sheisty. They on that Kodak and NBA tier

Shiesty sucks.

EST Gee is here to stay

If he did it to avoid prosecutions about wrongdoings, it's wild cynical: how you (allegedly) steal money in an industry where a lot of workers ain't super wealthy (drivers, mechanics etc..) and when you're about to get caught, you flip them the finger by litteraly going under a train?!

Imagine a n_ who wore a CHANEL WOMANS PURSE and tried to get his cousin out of a jam, by exposing the real shooter on National TV… talking about calling something “playa”. Garbage *** slang :lol: :lol:

People followers man

MARTA is straight terrible…ATL should redo their public transportation from scratch, but they won’t cuz it’s the south

Actually it’s because of the Infrastructure design of the rail system. It was designed wrong. The cost it would take to rebuild it would put the agency out of commission. This is why the Belt Line project was created.

Also, neighboring counties are not willing to help and allow Marta to expand.

Actually it’s because of the Infrastructure design of the rail system. It was designed wrong. The cost it would take to rebuild it would put the agency out of commission. This is why the Belt Line project was created.

Yea Gwinnett and Cobb always shutting **** down cuz they scared of black folks :smh:

I use to be on the Marta sometimes. Designer’d up or Supremed up. All types of gear and sought after gear. Late night sometimes….

Looking back, I’m shocked I never got robbed. I use to be wilding

This is ugly :smh:

The old white dude in this video at the 5:12 mark :smh:

Shoutout to Baby for buying some of them homes, before all the white folks do. Think I read somewhere he trying do some affordable housing ****.

Apparently he was tipped off that board was going to question him about embezzlement. He text the train control, saying “there going to be delayed on the eastbound”. Apparently he laid on the track, his head was detached.
"there going to be delayed on the eastbound" just before being the cause of said delay, what a despicable piece of ****. He got to Hell with no delay, that i know.

Back
Top Bottom