Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1642359297226.png

HOU$TON HOU$TON wavycrocket wavycrocket ya’ll wasn’t going to say anything? :smh:

Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, or NY 🤔

Lil Baby and EST Gee wayyyyyyy Better than sheisty. They on that Kodak and NBA tier

Shiesty sucks.

EST Gee is here to stay
I'm not denying Baby at all. Musically I like songs and some are just "meh". EST definitely doesn't have the following like Kodak or YoungBoy either.

The same way I felt about Gucci back in the day is exactly how I feel about Kodak now. I don't see the appeal AT ALL lol

The same way I felt about Gucci back in the day is exactly how I feel about Kodak now. I don't see the appeal AT ALL lol

Better technical rapper then Gucci. And a farrrrrrrr better technical rapper than most people in his age range. As a 16/17/18 year old he was already better stylistically than his peers.

Dude actually can RAP and make songs

I see the appeal w/Kodak especially his older stuff..I don’t see the appeal w/YB… Both of em some dummies tho

I see the appeal w/Kodak especially his older stuff..I don’t see the appeal w/YB… Both of em some dummies tho
On Kodak's more 'serious' songs you could definitely see from early on that he was more than just a dime a dozen street rapper
Haven't really enjoyed his more recent music though

Back
Top Bottom