Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Who do you think has the better career, Soulja or rich homie Quan? Soulja is more popular but also looked at as kinda corny.

20220215_144318.jpg

And ****** have the audacity to call this punk "yeezus"? Please find God

Who do you think has the better career, Soulja or rich homie Quan? Soulja is more popular but also looked at as kinda corny.
Let's be honest fam. Rich homie would sell his soul to be Soulja

Corniness aside Souljah has had a fairly successful career.

He was supposed to be a ringtone rapper. Soulja gets a hit or notable song every 3 years or so.

I'm a big Quan fan but he cold as ice on the streets. Outside of his core fanbase I haven't even heard his name mentioned in years.

If it matters I think Quan makes better music, but Soulja is probably 2-3x more famous than Quan and has had way bigger hits.

Let's be honest fam. Rich homie would sell his soul to be Soulja

Corniness aside Souljah has had a fairly successful career.

He was supposed to be a ringtone rapper. Soulja gets a hit or notable song every 3 years or so.

I'm a big Quan fan but he cold as ice on the streets. Outside of his core fanbase I haven't even heard his name mentioned in years.

If it matters I think Quan makes better music, but Soulja is probably 2-3x more famous than Quan and has had way bigger hits.
I still can't believe his album a few years ago got so heavily slept on. I couldn't believe how good it was. He name was hot when he first came out too.

I still can't believe his album a few years ago got so heavily slept on. I couldn't believe how good it was. He name was hot when he first came out too.

He split with Thug like a year or two too early if we being honest.

Then he started chasing a weird sound (during his dyed dread phase). He had like one hit pop off with that sound and said **** it all my **** gonna sound like this.

I think that album you are referencing was supposed to be him going back to his original sound but by then he was cold.

Believe it or not at one point he was about to get Future out the paint (around the gangsta grillz time). He even dissed Future in the intro.

I think he had some bad contract **** happen as well, and he signed to Motown (****ing Motown!) Which did him like 0 favors. His best work was under TIG, he probably should've tried to get down with QC early. They would've managed his career much better.

The older i get the more i understand why artist be like **** the "culture" :lol:

****** will throw money to anyone but our own, Now i damn sure wasn't paying to watch Anthony Hamilton vs Music but i wouldn't mind if it was a battle i'm really interested in.

I could understand if this was still two ****** playing beats over facetime, but Verzuz is a complete show & production now. I don't think it was out of pocket to try & start charging.

Quan messed up those Biggie lyrics, then had some snippet where he said he’d rape a joint and it’s been downhill for him ever since.

I was just listening to the Rich Gang tape over the weekend. Dude was all the way up at a point. Crazy how things unfold.

Back
Top Bottom