Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Called him Cassidy :lol:

I think Young Buck and Cassidy have taken the biggest fall from grace over the past 15 years.

Young Berg was able to turn it around

Noooo, I meant his mannerisms. Timbo a legend. I didn’t mean it in that light. He thought the beat was hard AF but it ain’t :lol: :lol:.

Tim still nice with it but he need to tweak stuff

Buck started to crash out on his own with the drugs and multiple arrests and ****. That was bad for business. 50 gon’ 50 when the business starts getting jeopardized.

The stories of Buck liking trans women didn’t help either, since rap wasn’t condoning alternative lifestyles back then.

Edit: ****, rap still doesn’t embrace alternative lifestyles now that I think about it. :lol:

Last edited:
Called him Cassidy :lol:

I think Young Buck and Cassidy have taken the biggest fall from grace over the past 15 years.

Young Berg was able to turn it around
Young Berg was smart enough to play the background and focus on producing hits. The only thing corny about him now is that Hitmaka name he tries to use.

Buck started to crash out on his own with the drugs and multiple arrests and ****. That was bad for business. 50 gon’ 50 when the business starts getting jeopardized.

The stories of Buck liking trans women didn’t help either, since rap wasn’t condoning alternative lifestyles back then.

Edit: ****, rap still doesn’t embrace alternative lifestyles now that I think about it. :lol:
50 was recording they conversations,man was sounding like a sad junkie looking for another hit

Rap DEFINITELY embraces alternative lifestyles now. look at the colorful hair, purses, fingernails, and style of dress these days. It’s all inclusive. Look at Uzi and Thug

Gunna wore a woman’s purse nowadays. Rap ain’t super gangster or macho like it use to be.

50 is so petty and foul he does stuff you're surprised that someone would actually do.
50 would see you dressed up mentoring a group of young people telling them to better themselves and he would just interrupt and say some **** like "Remember when I met you back in the day you was a bum and eating out the trash. Now you in a suit" and then laughs and walk away.

50 is so petty and foul he does stuff you're surprised that someone would actually do.

Not really. Times are different. This s*** is common. It’s always Some man or woman always trying to expose or belittle someone to get internet props or attention.

That’s basically Facebook, IG and Twitter in a nutshell

Rap DEFINITELY embraces alternative lifestyles now. look at the colorful hair, purses, fingernails, and style of dress these days. It’s all inclusive. Look at Uzi and Thug

Gunna wore a woman’s purse nowadays. Rap ain’t super gangster or macho like it use to be.

I agree its def embraced, but to a certain point though. A lot of fashion, clothing, and accessories choices have been getting some acceptance. But I dont think we have gotten to the level of street/hood rappers being able to date/have relations with transexuals. As open and accepting this world has became I dont think the genre of gangsta rap/southern rap will ever get to that level. Even in just the regards of homosexuality, You got the Lil Nas X stuff but his following is a lot different and not street/hood/gangsta type rap. The closest we got at the moment is the Isaiah Rashad situation, which is going to be interesting to watch play out and see how the masses treat him, but even with him he isnt regarded as a street/hood type of rapper.

Back
Top Bottom