Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fishscale hard :pimp::pimp:
"First day out, you know I had to go and cook some crack
first rock auntie hit, she said nephew I'm glad you back"

I sold a pound before puberty
This trap life is not new to me
I serve you first then you belong to me

I used to chew the red thang around bologna meat

Ok ok, I’m rockin with it. Dirty slid on that.

You ****in with Fishscale? Woe is really clever, he be saying some witty as ****.

Out of all the trash you guys post in here there is a gem every now and then that shines through and this dude is it.

This dude is not bad at all I'll check out more of his stuff.

At least he's coherent and you can understand what he's saying and it's not autotuned to hell.

it's always funny when dudes pop they head in here once in a blue on some elitist **** to tell folk what they think is trash or not

I don't pop my head in here once in a blue I try to follow the thread.

I just lurk and don't comment because most of the stuff posted is straight garbage.

I don't think I'm elitest so I don't know where you got that assumption from.

Fishscale hard :pimp::pimp:
"First day out, you know I had to go and cook some crack
first rock auntie hit, she said nephew I'm glad you back"

I sold a pound before puberty
This trap life is not new to me
I serve you first then you belong to me

I used to chew the red thang around bologna meat

My stomach use to touch my bykeeeeee… we use to put ketchup on riceee

Out of all the trash you guys post in here there is a gem every now and then that shines through and this dude is it.

This dude is not bad at all I'll check out more of his stuff.

At least he's coherent and you can understand what he's saying and it's not autotuned to hell.

Not sure if you’re familiar with commercial fishing… but sometimes they catch “by catch” (basically fish or animals that they don’t want or endangered species)
….

Basically Guys like MYSELF don’t post NO bulls*** rappers. We are the by catch. We post gems. We post endangered species

Last edited:
:lol: i feel like i huff paint when i enter this thread

C41F18A4-8662-45D7-ACE1-20A7982A933F.jpeg

I don't pop my head in here once in a blue I try to follow the thread.

I just lurk and don't comment because most of the stuff posted is straight garbage.

I don't think I'm elitest so I don't know where you got that assumption from.

Your post was the exact opposite of this response.

You said dudes post trash and then praised one video.

Stuff I don't like I just scroll past. It's pretty simple.

or you could post your own stuff :rolleyes

Now these rappers talking bout the Grammy’s are irrelevant and we should start our own. We’ve seen countless times how they’ve never bothered to even show up at the BET Awards etc.. Just talking and Ye don’t need to be on anyone stage at the moment because he WILL wild out :lol:

Now these rappers talking bout the Grammy’s are irrelevant and we should start our own. We’ve seen countless times how they’ve never bothered to even show up at the BET Awards etc.. Just talking and Ye don’t need to be on anyone stage at the moment because he WILL wild out :lol:

Has Kanye ever even attended a Soul Train, BET Hip Hop or BET Awards?

Now that his daddy smacked him on his wrist and put him in his place he's pouting. Notice how dude ain't acting up anymore either. He didn't stop for his daughters sake, but because he doesn't want to be "canceled".

but but you are a billionaire....

Son is a world class clown

Facts

Kanye isn’t even banned from the Grammys :lol:. It’s all a stunt.

But the Grammys BEEN phony. But *****s was dickriding, when GOOD was calling themselves “the Grammy family” and acting all elitist. Skipping out on ALL the Black awards that honored them. To the point it became obsolete and a joke.

I watched it in real time. All this is nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom