Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I rock w/ Loe Shimmy,his album was surprisingly good….Bossman getting redundant as hell w/ his lyrics,he just spitting get in wit me on different beats at this point.

I see this sentiment building…ironically Lil Baby is simultaneously being clowned for not being able to capture his “old flow” “old sound” lol

Hoop shoes and jeans was an "era"? TF I been doing it for three decades plus son! 😂

The plastic *** Hyperdunk looking early 2010’s era of Nike Basketball specifically yeah

Of course J’s and Foams and 80/90s Nike bb been around but it was only a short window you saw non sneakerheads/rappers rocking the KDs/Brons/Kobes/Hyperdunk adjacent **** casually lol

1718185643111.jpeg

1718186235363.jpeg

tijeezy.jpg

Last edited:

Has he gone full MAGA that he dissing the former senator from Illinois?

That's a dope piano beat. Simple but catchy.

Last edited:
The plastic *** Hyperdunk looking early 2010’s era of Nike Basketball specifically yeah

Of course J’s and Foams and 80/90s Nike bb been around but it was only a short window you saw non sneakerheads/rappers rocking the KDs/Brons/Kobes/Hyperdunk adjacent **** casually lol

1718185643111.jpeg

1718186235363.jpeg

tijeezy.jpg

I vividly remember rocking More up tempos Kamikazes and Grant hills with Bugle Boys (thinking back I think it was like anchor blue or something from ross 😂🤦🏾‍♂️)or some cheap *** jeans my mom bought 😂

Back
Top Bottom