Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hold on, people really ****ed with Kevin Samuels like that? I thought it was only a discussion among twitter indesirables and weirdos who like to film themselves arguing sitting on couches and uploading it on YouTube
Rip tho

What’s the difference between Kevin and the rappers we listen to?
Holding men and women accountable isn’t a bad thing…

Hold on, people really ****ed with Kevin Samuels like that? I thought it was only a discussion among twitter indesirables and weirdos who like to film themselves arguing sitting on couches and uploading it on YouTube
Rip tho
Dude had a million followers, not sure of the percentages of men and women. Look at his views. I had actually listened to him more in the two weeks prior than I ever had and that was only 30 minutes. When he told the chick she was Emmit Smith sized and could split the I and the other chick you she deserved a plant worker:rofl:

A lot of people don’t have older male guidance

Nah bro. Instagram live changed the game. It’s common as hell to see a bunch of these cats going on tirades on the internet. Shouting at their phones, making it hard for people to remain fans. :lol:
I wouldn't even know, to be honest I probably only saw like 5 ig stories or whatever. But besides those annoying lives where they spit at their phones (i saw a couple Soulja Boy ones), they do create art. What's with that Samuels character? Was he a certified marital expert, renowned relationship advisor or esteemed scholar like Dr. Umar? Not to tryna be funny, i legit don't know about dude except that he always had the indesirables on edge

Samuels was trying to get both genders to a point where they understood that their egos are too inflated, which leads them to setting unrealistic expectations of whom they deserve to date/marry/etc.

There were a lot of women who felt attacked (he did go extra hard on some of them in some cases), and the internet sensationalized those moments.

There was some truth to what he was saying at the root of it all, but some of it was for spectacle. He had devout followers though; both men and women who damn near hung on to every word.

Samuels was trying to get both genders to a point where they understood that their egos are too inflated, which leads them to setting unrealistic expectations of whom they deserve to date/marry/etc.

There were a lot of women who felt attacked (he did go extra hard on some of them in some cases), and the internet sensationalized those moments.

There was some truth to what he was saying at the root of it all, but some of it was for spectacle. He had devout followers though; both men and women who damn near hung on to every word.
I'm getting that he was popular but on what basis? Was he just an influencer with a beard and suit on or did he have some kind of academic background/working effectively as a marital counselor or something?

I want to go back through his videos for the jokes

I'm getting that he was popular but on what basis? Was he just an influencer with a beard and suit on or did he have some kind of academic background/working effectively as a marital counselor or something?

Not an academic scholar (didn’t finish college if I remember correctly). As you put it, he was an influencer with a beard and suit. There wasn’t really anyone calling women out on their bs, and that’s where his rise came. There was a void that needed to be filled, he looked the part, people listened.

Rest in Peace to em though.

Last edited:
Bruh didn’t get me started on the religious thugs . Ralo had everyone Muslim at one point and then savage came and had them practicing ifa all while still celebrating Easter :smh: . Then you got the strippers playing with crystals and planet alignment lol
Me and my homegirl was speaking about this last week. Seems like all of the ********/Strippers/IG Models are getting Ankh tattoos on their bodies. They're gaining knowledge of self while bussin it wide open.

BLIND LEADING THE BLIND…..

Don’t get me started on the Black Israelites. Boys was on the corner in purple and gold with bull horns on they soap box s****.

My old girl said “What the Q-Dogs doing at the corner store deep like that for?” :lol: :lol: :lol:
Those purple and gold cats are part of the Israel United In Christ (IUIC) camp of Israelites. As crazy as it might sound, they have a huge beef with the ISUPK (Israelite School of Universial Practical Knowledge) Israelites, that mostly rock black and silver, even though they both claim to be part of the 1 West train of thought. You can find videos of them fighting each other over corners. That IUIC crew got heavy numbers in almost every state in America.

C23227A7-01B0-4B2C-A79E-E451446E1A44.png
DF1A037B-408A-4336-A85E-096D1A2BB557.png

Slat Slat

Me and my homegirl was speaking about this last week. Seems like all of the ********/Strippers/IG Models are getting Ankh tattoos on their bodies. They're gaining knowledge of self while bussin it wide open.

Don’t do like me and call it silly . I was joking with my home girl that does of and said ain’t no amount of sage or crystals gonna erase that 😺off the net when you want to get a square job . If you got to buy your spirituality is it real ?

As far as the Kevin samuels thing he ain’t say nothing you haven’t heard before if you had a father in your life . Step your game up if your not where you wanna be and have realistic expectations . He was basically telling women everybody don’t got a russel Wilson waiting for them and do dudes put the work in for quality women in your life .

Back
Top Bottom