Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****** sit here & clown everyone who ain't on street ****, "This "ain't for the *****es" them to death, call em irrelevant for not selling enough, Then call em ***** when they don't handle an altercation....

and we are wondering why these rappers post the **** they do?? :lol:

Two things can be true

1) a lot of these ****** are straight up ignorant & reckless
2) There are huge factors at play shaped by government & big business that leads to a cycle of that ignorance

all the post about they getting money why don't they just leave the streets alone reads like people a little confused about how things work. You don't get to jump, stab, shoot, rob etc etc people for years & just say okay i'm done i'm a rapper now :lol:

Even if you never decide to do illegal **** again, unless you were never involved in the streets at all that element is forever gonna be around you because you NEED it in rap. do we expect Thug to Just up & leave every friend & family member he's ever known because he's up? You think those who been beefing with YSL gonna be like, damn thug just went plat we can't kill him now :smh:

All about image. They can't promote their type of image and rap, without the tough guy costume.

Some of it's protection and it's with their backing how they got started. Not all these gangs developing rap talent like an AAU team. All of these guys aren't growing up inside of it, it's not just the kid with the rainbow colored hair.

Just like in reference to Tupac, not sure if it was Treach, but they said if Pac would have gotten bailed out by Def Jam then he would have been 100% Def Jam and all in with them. He just happen to be bailed out by a Piru Blood.

All about image. They can't promote their type of image and rap, without the tough guy costume.

Some of it's protection and it's with their backing how they got started. Not all these gangs developing rap talent like an AAU team. All of these guys aren't growing up inside of it, it's not just the kid with the rainbow colored hair.

Just like in reference to Tupac, not sure if it was Treach, but they said if Pac would have gotten bailed out by Def Jam then he would have been 100% Def Jam and all in with them. He just happen to be bailed out by a Piru Blood.

Exactly this, **** is a catch 22.

****** already don't trust cops (which is 100% understandable) but even if they did, the "culture" would never jack someone being outright & confident in having police protect them. with that said Rappers still gotta manuever gangs, haters & stick up kids etc etc. Just like that someone who just lived in the neighborhood & was talented is now tied into gang out of necessity.

Now the easy thing to say is well don't rap about gangsta **** if you don't want to deal with that, But gangsta **** is dominating hiphop right now

From someone I know who dealt with it first hand, conspiracy at least.
6AD4BDA9-2ED4-4EE0-A40D-FE76D16C5D7B.jpeg

I don't know about the first part...but the bolded is absolutely out of control right now :lol::smh:
That's all I'm saying...not being able to put a mf feet to the fire and instead taking away accountability or going right into whataboutisms is some lame ****.

thug rented a car that was involved with a murder. Investigators definitely gone ask the shooter if he was paid to due so…. He gone get SOMETHING.

Don’t Thug got priors? Probably misdemeanors though

Thug also has been implemented in a few other attempt murders.
I’m sure he will get tied into Lucci getting stabbed etc…
He’s a menace to society with massive income behind him…
Lock his azzz up

Knowing that the feds “leave” people out there to build a case against them, while watching them commit more crime is a wild concept…doesn’t excuse any crimes that have been committed but they’re allowing more **** to (potentially) happen just to have a stronger case against someone instead of preventing the **** at the first real offense

Knowing that the feds “leave” people out there to build a case against them, while watching them commit more crime is a wild concept…doesn’t excuse any crimes that have been committed but they’re allowing more **** to (potentially) happen just to have a stronger case against someone instead of preventing the **** at the first real offense
Crime is a business that's exactly how they want it unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom