Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

FSfcfBeXIAEqboa

Young Thug built like a 13 year old female AAU center

Bruh can’t be 140. Im 5’11” 158 and look smaller than him.

Drugs make these dudes lose appetite.

How he got a fat, lavar arrington head but skinny body :lol :lol :lol

Lucci > homo Thugger
How you homophobic but listening to a grown man moaning on repeat.

Better at rapping. This shouldn’t be a hot take. I think Thug makes better music.

Thug makes better music that a lot of rappers, who rap better than him.
This ain't even a explanation tho.
Like is his flow better, does he have better bars or punchlines?

Bruh future pushing 40 going #1 right now.

To the discussion on if people will talk/play this album after initial release, it looks like they will.

I Just saw the numbers for next week. He pushing 110K on a 2nd/3rd week. This seems to have the button pushed and industry support. But people been really rocking with it.

Been hearing the new album out and about, blasting from whips.

It’s a solid album. I think it’s some joints on there that people are going to play for a minute. The wait for you joint and love you better are legit hits. And Puffin on Zooties, Massaging me, and Chickens are bangers, that’s been getting play.

I thought Future could’ve put out a better project, but this is good enough, and ppl seem to rock with it.

This ain't even a explanation tho.
Like is his flow better, does he have better bars or punchlines?

Better bars & subject. I’m not really “comparing” the two. But I think Lucci is better at that, pretty clearly.

I like thug music better, because of the production, flows, vocal range, and just the overall bangers he able to put out.

You act like I can’t enjoy each of them music for different reasons :lol

He need to stop bluffing and drop the visuals for Usain Boo.

Y’all been hearing this Hunxcho up yall way? Started randomly listening to the radio up here (Local stations don’t exist anymore….which is CRAZY) and they been playing this non stop.

Savage hooped on the remix, and kilt it.

Goodie Mob sample is crazy

Better bars & subject. I’m not really “comparing” the two. But I think Lucci is better at that, pretty clearly.

I like thug music better, because of the production, flows, vocal range, and just the overall bangers he able to put out.

You act like I can’t enjoy each of them music for different reasons :lol:
I rock wit Lucci to a certain degree (liked the first two Wish Me Well) his style just got stale granted he still come up with a good hook here and there.

Back
Top Bottom