Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If this was about just appreciating futures success they would have never mentioned it in comparison to Drake…

We all know what these post are made for but because Future is involved now it’s weird

You got it bro 😂

I mean, if somebody is #2 on some list…and they pass the person that is #1 on that list In a specific category…..do you not think it is normal to mention the person they just passed?

Especially if that person is a collaborator or peer?

You’re the one doing all the projecting and mental gymnastics, on something super small and trivial.

This is a very common thing. Idk why you so hung up about it. Props where props are due, and keep it moving.

because Turk was doing heroin, down bad and damn near OD’d before he had to sit down.
I litteraly said "but my ***** was on  H" (with extra emphasis on the bold letter) out loud while reading this stupid *** post. ****** work regular *** jobs, come home and sit on their dirty *** couch just to wish that 40+ ****** would be wilding for their entertainment

Will Smith is one of my favorite actors ever but My God I hate listening to him do any unscripted talkin. That man abuses the word "um"

Last edited:
Mozzy in Atwater with a only a year? 🫠Give shorty some house arrest or work release or something damn. He in there wit lifers

Last edited:
As much as Ive seen Pac Div posted on this site, I have never listened to a single song. Im gonna change that this weekend and dive into their discography because I really enjoy Cali rap. If you got any must listen tracks/tapes/albums if u got the time let me know please.
I’ve never heard a Pac Div song either. :lol:

Last edited:
EST Gee STARTING to sound repetitive? Lol, every song sounds the same from duke.

Watching Lolla stream, Cordae gotta work on his stage presence.

Back
Top Bottom