Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I just can't fathom how a ***** who talk like he talks in interviews and lies this blatantly for nothing could articulate such good bars.
I mean, his own dusty *** manager keeps ****ting on Nipsey consistently but in his raps, this ***** is all about "Rip Nip" and whatnot. He's either schizophrenic or the ghostwriter is the one that loves Nip

I just can't fathom how a ***** who talk like he talks in interviews and lies this blatantly for nothing could articulate such good bars.
I mean, his own dusty *** manager keeps ****ting on Nipsey consistently but in his raps, this ***** is all about "Rip Nip" and whatnot. He's either schizophrenic or the ghostwriter is the one that loves Nip
We need answers to these questions geno90221 geno90221

Game been pretty much the same rapper his whole career. We gotta stop letting how we personally feel about somebody get in the way of their talent. Game and Wack was on Drink Champs having a heated convo about the Nip thing too. Wack just says whatever to get a reaction. He's the piru Charleston White.

Back
Top Bottom