Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's because the rappers post the location though or in less likely situations, someone is there notices them and tells someone else, and coordinates it that way.

I saw PNB Rock's story that day. He didn't post anything related to roscoes.

****** are not finding out where rappers are at from their girlfriends instastory. That is not a thing. Nope.

Fam what???

this isn't even specific to a gf, it could literally be any person in your presence. GF, Homie, Manager, fan etc etc . If someone is outside with 100K in jewelry & no security & you post there whereabouts all it takes is one person to see that post, recognize you slipping & now your a lick.

I've been out with regular ****** & seen them make it clear to their crew to not be posting locations & pictures while they're still out, because you never know who follows who & at the end of the day it's about taking the least amount of risks possible.

IG a stick up kids best friend

Fam what???

this isn't even specific to a gf, it could literally be any person in your presence. GF, Homie, Manager, fan etc etc . If someone is outside with 100K in jewelry & no security & you post there whereabouts all it takes is one person to see that post, recognize you slipping & now your a lick.

I've been out with regular ****** & seen them make it clear to their crew to not be posting locations & pictures while they're still out, because you never know who follows who & at the end of the day it's about taking the least amount of risks possible.

IG a stick up kids best friend

Right but her IG story didn't have PNB Rock in it, at all.

Sure if someone is posting the location with you in it, and you're wearing a house on your neck, then yes what you're saying is true. In general yes, that's true.

I'm not and haven't even debated that.

I'm simply saying that's not what happened here and it was always foolish to think they got the drop on PnB Rock of all people through his girlfriend's Instagram, who didn't even post that PnB was there. In 2022 he not popping enough for ****** to lock in on him from his girl's page.

IG is a stick up kid's bestfriend but he wasn't even on her gram that day, the pic she posted didn't include him, and he didn't post that he was on roscoes.

Right but her IG story didn't have PNB Rock in it, at all.

Sure if someone is posting the location with you in it, and you're wearing a house on your neck, then yes what you're saying is true. In general yes, that's true.

I'm not and haven't even debated that.

I'm simply saying that's not what happened here and it was always foolish to think they got the drop on PnB Rock of all people through his girlfriend's Instagram, who didn't even post that PnB was there. In 2022 he not popping enough for ****** to lock in on him from his girl's page.

IG is a stick up kid's bestfriend but he wasn't even on her gram that day, the pic she posted didn't include him, and he didn't post that he was on roscoes.

My initial post stated that i wasn't talking about PNB rocks situation specifically, just posting on social media in general.

My initial post stated that i wasn't talking about PNB rocks situation specifically, just posting on social media in general.

Right, but you did say

it could literally be any person in your presence. GF, Homie, Manager, fan etc etc . If someone is outside with 100K in jewelry & no security & you post there whereabouts all it takes is one person to see that post, recognize you slipping & now your a lick.

Which is true but it was never contested. In general, if you post a rich rapper's location you run the risk of him getting robbed. That's obviously true

But no one posted PnB's location that day so

With the added context of that TMZ info this is hilarious to watch knowing dude is most likely freestyling off the top

A lot of ppl don’t know what “blackballed” or “cancelled” really is :lol: :smh: …Da Baby just ain’t poppin n folks got tired of him, ain’t that deep

It’s maddening to hear. And it’s funny….because actual blackballing used to happen, and nobody cared.

Nobody cared when Jay Z was literally blackballing *****s (including CTG).

Nobody cared when Jimmy was blackballing Max B. And that was TRULY sad, because the Wave would’ve made it out the tri-state.

A stain on Jimmy’s legacy, no doubt.

You taking this ****** seriously? :lol: :smh:
These ****** just say the dumbest **** I swear it's not that deep

:lol:

Bro funny to me. He be saying some real **** sometimes and going off the deep end other times.

That being said:

Even before a video like this, that’s exactly what any popular known rapper is doing walking around the trenches with their jewelry out lol. The people doing the robbing don’t care about all the extra **** and just hungry but ****** definitely love to bring up later how they walked through the jungle without tucking their jewelry.

Speaking of nudy…I just seen baby drill got booked for a body…and they trying to tie him in to Marlo death?

Strange

The George Chidi cat is terrible btw. But he found his lane/groove

Rip to him but Hardbody Daffy is a horrible name :lol:

the baby literally went from being arguably the biggest rapper in the game & easily one of the highest selling, to doing less than 20K first week less than a year & a half later. I get that his music wasn't long lasting but he wasn't just some random 1 hit wonder, his comments & all that backlash definitely played just as big a part if not more than people just "cooling" off on dude. I don't even know how that could be debated.

It’s maddening to hear. And it’s funny….because actual blackballing used to happen, and nobody cared.

Nobody cared when Jay Z was literally blackballing *****s (including CTG).

Nobody cared when Jimmy was blackballing Max B. And that was TRULY sad, because the Wave would’ve made it out the tri-state.

A stain on Jimmy’s legacy, no doubt.

That ain't a stain bro

I think people understand certain stances, like Jim and 50. Max B was under contract with Jim and couldn't move without him, so you can diss me in videos all you want, but that certainly ain't going to make me release or help you.

That's the last laugh.

Back
Top Bottom