Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

GoGo is trash, the worst but Sexy Lady is ****in fire.

Bal and DMV accents and slang trash too. Sound mad Country and dumb.

CA and like NO or TX accents and slang is like a foreign language. It’s crazy how they talk.

But I really hate how everyone dressed and talks the same. I hate NY using corny *** southern slang too. **** that wack ****.

e1f1255a18520d2df34c23ef9e2f5f4f--funniest-memes-funny-memes.jpg

CA and like NO or TX accents and slang is like a foreign language. It’s crazy how they talk.

But I really hate how everyone dressed and talks the same. I hate NY using corny *** southern slang too. **** that wack ****.

:rofl:

This _ baller :lol:

Whole other world out there mane :lol: ....listen to a song or interview from 40/ mistah fab/ marshawn lynch / too short etc ...

Amen @Magic33 yea even being from Baltimore I ain’t know what go go was till I went to college and met some dc/pg cats...thought it was the worst :lol: but the ho’s was bussin it to “sexy ladies” and “ overnight scenario” :pimp:
You from BMore right?
I remember I was in the cafe and heard one ***** yell “What up dummy?!” and the other ***** responded “**** is up with yo dumba**?!!” I thought they was finna fight :rofl:

You from BMore right?
I remember I was in the cafe and heard one ***** yell “What up dummy?!” and the other ***** responded “**** is up with yo dumba**?!!” I thought they was finna fight :rofl:
Yea sounds about right :lol: ...sometimes me and homeboys greet each other with “ yo, u ugly as ****” :lol: ....we got alotta talk like that, mind u it’s all luv tho :lol: :pimp:

I was listening to Vince Staples talk the other day and was thinking about this.

Because he was talking like he had no desire to listen to music outside his region. Music is how we used to find out about other regions. That left me puzzled, but now you have the internet, and it's one big pot of gumbo. Everyone dresses and talks the same.

south carolina and florida got the best respective regional waves rn but ****** will sleep until ian connor co signs

Last edited:
Jackboy ? Hell yeah I'm with it but that South Carolina **** is a Mr. Fantastic reach. Dudes are elite level garbage

Oh wow, I really am out of the loop in current hip hop.

This dude Nav got a 10 pg thread in this forum :lol:

Gonna listen to one of his songs for the first time.

philly, dmv down to florida got the best lingo/accent/slang

chicago is in there too. their lingo got ravaged this decade to the point where there are probably millions being made off words like thot and savage and opp rn thru **** like t shirts and apps...

NY slang always gets played out so quick because only NYers can make the **** they be saying sound fly w the NY accents. ****** sound lame as hell forcing some of those words lol. Or maybe its because im in the deep south and it sounds off as hell when people try to force northern accents and slang lol

Back
Top Bottom