Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

that’s the only gogo song I like lol
What’s the other joint... I found myself a clappaaaaaa :lol: That one straight too

that’s the only gogo song I like lol
What’s the other joint... I found myself a clappaaaaaa :lol: That one straight too
go go stuff be sounding trash to me
the only thing what was even decent was that song from
YEEEEAAARS ago
used to see on mtv jams
took me like 15 minutes to even find
or remember the song

matter of fact on relistening
this trash too

I just saw that the xxl freshman 2018 that leaked months ago and they trash for that. That list is garbage :lol:

where im specifically from probably not, but the south as a whole has definitely produced the most slang and probably had the biggest influence on hip hop as a whole these past 20 years

but maybe im overattributing lets argue

where im specifically from probably not, but the south as a whole has definitely produced the most slang and probably had the biggest influence on hip hop as a whole these past 20 years

but maybe im overattributing lets discuss
nah lets talk about something else
any other things that interest u

Yo... who the hell are:

Trip pie red
Xxxtencaion
Lil pump
Lil xan
NBA younbboy
Telashi
?????

I keep seein these names and when I see pics honestly not to be racist but it’s some weirdos with a whole bunch of face tats .. some of em appropriating the hell out of the culture?? What the hell is goin on?

Half of em cant even speak English and their interviews they try to talk like they are dumb or drugged out or something is mentally wrong with them.. are they really making hits?

Yo... who the hell are:

Trip pie red
Xxxtencaion
Lil pump
Lil xan
NBA younbboy
Telashi
?????

I keep seein these names and when I see pics honestly not to be racist but it’s some weirdos with a whole bunch of face tats .. some of em appropriating the hell out of the culture?? What the hell is goin on?

Half of em cant even speak English and their interviews they try to talk like they are dumb or drugged out or something is mentally wrong with them.. are they really making hits?

Remove Youngboy from that list.

Back
Top Bottom