Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That ishowspeed yute is ridiculous. He cracks me up man. That soccer match they had :lol:

They got award shows for YouTubers now? :lol:

We’re really in a simulation!

They've been doing this for like a decade now. I only know this because I remember when Fousey got clowned on here after one of em :lol: :smh:

Them YT ****** gettin money tho. I just went down the JiDion wormhole not too long ago and couldn't believe how famous that ***** is. They mobbed on him @ Harvard like he was Drake or some ****

They got award shows for YouTubers now? :lol:

We’re really in a simulation!

I respect YouTubers way more than these Instagram influencers. At least they provide a product and some are actually talented.. meanwhile folks on IG get called influencers just got having a lot of followers.

Kodak looked scary with that response :lol:
When you name drop the wrong ***** in the right hood

1670298690368.gif

Those were the absolute worst ****** he could have mentioned Ant Glizzy to.

Those are literally Shy's ppl :lol:

And they were in Miami too so idk why Kodak energy was like that :lol::smh:

What does that Kai YouTube dude even do? Other than the Blueface stuff haven’t seen anything funny from him? He’s a gamer?

Kodak seen the energy from them dudes and ain’t want no parts :lol:

He right tho Ant Glizzy a clown but yo funny af, be having DC and MD dudes riled up 4real :lol:
Man’s stirring up beef in the DMV. Can’t lie he’s funny at times but mad feminine mannerisms. Ant be acting like he the biggest gangsta in DC and can’t be touched. Based on his goofiness I highly doubt that but then again I haven’t seen him in any compromising situations when it seems like somebody would have by now :lol: . I was watching him “expose” Money Marr but it was some old video. Then that Baby 9eno dude been on there high out his mind. The DC rap scene is crabs in a barrel.

I’m still surprised how many ppl mess with that Glizzy diss towards Chief Keef, Glizzy looked mad feminine in that video.

Anyway, Free Savage.

Nah that kai ***** funny as hell for real. My son and my boys sons be over here watching him and speed on 1 tv and gaming on the other one. Dude like a part of roll outs and media runs now for artist. The speed ***** just bark and say pause **** but that one where he had his pops and some **** come over was funny. And kid like 17 I ain’t eem mad.

Yeah I see him everywhere. He seems to have good energy but he's not funny or entertaining to me. These young folks make anybody famous.

He’s been around for a while. He started on Facebook doing skits, pranks dancing etc. Then to YouTube , IG streaming with rappers, wnba players(?) P stars, influencers etc. Gotta respect it…Young Bronx cat that came up doing his thing.

Those were the absolute worst ****** he could have mentioned Ant Glizzy to.

Those are literally Shy's ppl :lol:

And they were in Miami too so idk why Kodak energy was like that :lol::smh:

From the outside, Ant Glizzy/Shy Glizzy he probably thought they were fam

Back
Top Bottom