Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

TI snitched on the dead and living. Don’t gotta be a criminal defense attorney cause ain’t no way.

Was obvious, didn’t need to speak on it :lol: These dudes CRAVE attention like the women on them housewives shows

It was obvious, but people used to act like he didn't, because he said he didn't. People need to stop believing these rappers.

Vlad needs to ask Boosie, since he has an opinion on everything and they're supposed to be doing an album.

I wonder who’s really behind this black folks and Jews stuff that came about lately…It got some folks out here looking/talking crazy on stuff that was never really an issue before

The same people who don't like either one of us. Most of us look at them as just white, unless they're wearing yamakas or depending on their neighborhood and that's mostly a New York thing.

It's funny to me, how some black people are falling for it and not noticing the tropes that are being pushed. We're too easy to divide and conquer. Being upset at them, because how we should handle our issues.

It was obvious, but people used to act like he didn't, because he said he didn't. People need to stop believing these rappers.

Vlad needs to ask Boosie, since he has an opinion on everything and they're supposed to be doing an album.
Would be curious to hear Boosie since he got real upset about that one dude. Forgot his name

The same people who don't like either one of us. Most of us look at them as just white, unless they're wearing yamakas or depending on their neighborhood and that's mostly a New York thing.

It's funny to me, how some black people are falling for it and not noticing the tropes that are being pushed. We're too easy to divide and conquer. Being upset at them, because how we should handle our issues.
There's no conspiracy behind it. Kanye went on a rant and that was gonna be that. But then they overreacted to a tweet that Kyrie tweeted and it's been downhill from there. Got cats cosplaying as black people in them sports threads who get on their soap box anytime you add your thoughts on the topic. Not that I have anything to prove but you've seen my post for years on this site and you know I'm all about black empowerment but you them cats try to disregard all my problack advocacy on here over the years simply because I said I don't think Jon Gruden is racist as if being pro black means you have to think every white person is racist... This isn't specific to niketalk but I've noticed there are a lot of agents on the internet.

Yeah this is gonna be interesting. Boosie went in on Birdman's brother for telling on the dead, let's see if he has that same energy for someone he's close to.

Talking TI w/ Magic33 Magic33 Is a waste of time,he hate that man guts for no reason :lol:

That video old as hell and he ain’t even talking bout his big gun case :lol:

Call it what you want, if I got a chance to slide on some charges by telling on someone who is all the way dead, say less. If my family had the chance to do the same to me after I died, please don’t think twice.

I need Vlad to make sure he asks Boosie about this too :lol:

Call it what you want, if I got a chance to slide on some charges by telling on someone who is all the way dead, say less. If my family had the chance to do the same to me after I died, please don’t think twice.

I need Vlad to make sure he asks Boosie about this too :lol:
sometimes the “victims” families are still looking for blood and if the dead wasn’t around for them to get back at it who’s next, the dead family.

Doing a Crime Stoppers promo video that’s a condition of your probation isn’t snitching. :lol:

Only haters bring up that goofy *** video up,unless you got paperwork try again :lol:

Yeah, because he only does videos telling people to snitch and only snitches on dead people.

I'm sorry to Santa Claus your goofy *** idol as being the king of snitches 🤷‍♂️

You can still like his music fam, nobody expects Al Pacino to be Tony Montana

You said all that and said nothing at all :lol:

It's ok bro. You believe in him. I know it's hard to let go.

giphy.gif

Doing a Crime Stoppers promo video that’s a condition of your probation isn’t snitching. :lol:

Only haters bring up that goofy *** video up,unless you got paperwork try again :lol:
Yeah this is how I feel. No one can provide any paperwork or name anyone he got sent to prison. Unless dudes got one of the two, they need to get off this dude ****.

Back
Top Bottom