Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah but he still struggled to reach where he wanted to get. Between 2011 - 14 he wasn't a star. His first album didn't make that much outside of his core.

Aw okay yeah I see what you saying then, although I would argue doing 100k first week off your “core” isn’t anything to disregard

This dude wanted to be a full blown popstar tho but that also required him to change his image and sound :lol:

The Weeknd that broke through on that level is a lot different conceptually from the one on those early mixtapes. The funniest part to me is that before he was “the Weeknd” bruh **** was kinda corny so I’m not surprised he would wanna be a popstar :lol:

Aw okay yeah I see what you saying then, although I would argue doing 100k first week off your “core” isn’t anything to disregard

This dude wanted to be a full blown popstar tho but that also required him to change his image and sound :lol:

The Weeknd that broke through on that level is a lot different conceptually from the one on those early mixtapes.

Yeah, he wasn't getting there with that dark sound. The Hills is more of his old sound but he didn't become a superstar til he went full pop glow stick party.

Renni Rucci
DW-SmOKW4AALC0o.jpg

DW5pgg2XcAA-ZnP.jpg

lol if renni rucci the first rapper to “make it” from sc :smh:

lol

That song was trash, he should never touch a classic Paul and Juice beat. Sounded like he couldn't even hear the beat.

When Aubrey hit you up, you know he need something from you.

Back
Top Bottom