Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Don't forget to mention how Meek's "no snitching" policy helps to keep corrupt judges like that in power locking up black men. FBI tried to get him to implicate the judge, so they can hit her with federal charges and he declined. Imagine all of the cases that could be overturned or prevented in the future.

So you cool with the police just victimizing small time, poor, teenage drug dealers in the inner city now? Got it. Ignore the root. Just pin whatever crime on a person in that situation because circumstances led them to sell drugs at that time. Their rights be dammed huh.

You didn’t think this through.
I’m not cool with police victimizing anyone
But I’m not gonna ignore
That he was selling drugs either
Which is illegal
Now if he was selling Girl Scout cookies or something then I could understand
But he was doin something illegal in the process
Just cause the cops are **** boys
Doesn’t make what meek was doing any more legal

Don't forget to mention how Meek's "no snitching" policy helps to keep corrupt judges like that in power locking up black men. FBI tried to get him to implicate the judge, so they can hit her with federal charges and he declined. Imagine all of the cases that could be overturned or prevented in the future.
Exactly
Meek just a dummy all around
I ain’t advocating for someone
Who has had chance after chance
And squandered it

Meek was dealing with dirty cops from his first case back in 08. All that "responsible" talk kinda goes out the window. And if he was this irresponsible criminal at one point he's definitely turned his life all the way around and still had crooked cops and a shady judge tryna lock him up.

His case is what a lot of _'s go through but his is under the spotlight. If you breathe wrong they're tryna lock you up. Meanwhile white boys get away with murder, rape, drugs all day.
Turned his life around???
Fight in air ports
Having his “goons” beat up a dude
Over a female
Don’t seem like he learned a damn thing
So many other instances
Of him always being in some ****
To look tough
To do it for the streets
***** do u know when u die streets gonna still be there
And u forgotten
Ur music ain’t even timeless enough for folks to remember u like big or pac

nah you going in a tap dancing direction bro

the cousins admitted they were selling weed and meek was just the errand and look out boy at the time, he was outside bc he was finna go to the corner store. even if he was serving, a sentence of a few months or a fine > them trying to say that he pointed a gun at them which is mainly where his heavy charges came from

they would have fired his black *** up and there never would have been a meek mill if a police force who was boldly robbing people had a gun pointed at them by a measly drug dealer.

they used his head as a battering ram to open the door and then beat up everyone in there and took their money.

then a lot of his violations came from percocet addiction from his doctors over prescriptions or the judge playing dumb *** games knowing he’s a rapper and when it comes to studio time with others, award shows and performances he dont always control that.

you should read the rolling stone article to get a full context and understanding of the events youre referring to because a lot of foul **** happened that the average person prpbably doesnt know and theyre turning around acting like meek is smoking blunts and getting DUI’s and beating *****s up and **** when its really a corrupt judge and police force who got lucky when an average scrub they were about to keep on a revolving prison probation door anyway turned into a huge rapper. all the aforementioned doesnt even touch on her dealings with Charlie Mack and how they literally pulled a Suge/Pac/Rikers type situation on this *****.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...ll-prison-police-brutality-roc-nation-w517712

Being a look out boy for drug dealers if u get caught would still get u charges
Ain’t no way am I saying what happened to meek is fair
What I am saying is he needs to own some of the responsibility

Sounding like SAS :lol:

Screen-Shot-2017-04-18-at-11.40.35-AM.png

Texas and Nawlins got the best slang period.

XXL freshman list is trash if they don’t include the first crippin piru to become famous, 6ix9ine.

NBA Youngboy should be on the list but his current case might get that snatched from him.
Yea last year famous dex had the exact same thing happen to him(caught on camera in hotel beating his girl) and was removed from the list.

They’re saying Yung Berg got robbed in the studio on IG live. That’s funny.
That's unfortunate. But I'm not understanding how these people have no felonies and don't get a license to carry. Especially if you out here iced out. That's a easy lick

Turned his life around???
Fight in air ports
Having his “goons” beat up a dude
Over a female
Don’t seem like he learned a damn thing
So many other instances
Of him always being in some ****
To look tough
To do it for the streets
***** do u know when u die streets gonna still be there
And u forgotten
Ur music ain’t even timeless enough for folks to remember u like big or pac

Lol his fans are clinging on to the bike thing and have made excuses all the other dumb **** he was doing

Fighting in the airport = “he was tryna break up a fight bro!!”

Safaree jumping = “that was his boys not him!!” LOL

leaving the state and not telling the PO = “how they gonna try to stop him from making money man, he gotta tour!”

Probably more stuff if I think about it.

Dude and his team are fools with money.

His fans ain’t tryna hear it though

Lol his fans are clinging on to the bike thing and have made excuses all the other dumb **** he was doing

Fighting in the airport = “he was tryna break up a fight bro!!”

Safaree jumping = “that was his boys not him!!” LOL

leaving the state and not telling the PO = “how they gonna try to stop him from making money man, he gotta tour!”

Probably more stuff if I think about it.

Dude and his team are fools with money.

His fans ain’t tryna hear it though

Your forget about him turning in cold water for his piss test.

Y’all dudes don’t get it lol
The whole point is that he should’ve never been on probation to begin with...
I mean regardless do you think any of those things deserves 2-4 years in prison?
The fact that you’re comparing Meeks situation to XXX’s or Kodak’s shows your lack of ignorance to this situation and how much of a hater you are :lol:

Y’all dudes don’t get it lol
The whole point is that he should’ve never been on probation to begin with...
I mean regardless do you think any of those things deserves 2-4 years in prison?
The fact that you’re comparing Meeks situation to XXX’s or Kodak’s shows your lack of ignorance to this situation and how much of a hater you are :lol:

The cop lied under oath about Meek pointing a gun at him back in 08. There is no deflecting from that. That's the same BS cops been saying forever to justify shooting black people. "He reached for my gun" "He had a gun".

Let the SAS's continue with this corny "but he has to be responsible!!" talk. :lol:

They’re saying Yung Berg got robbed in the studio on IG live. That’s funny.

That's f'ed up if true. Ain't he been robbed enough. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom