Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Didn’t check source but interesting if true

Everything else aside. The shoes have no logos. They literally just replace the boxes and it’s the same Yeezyless Yeezy’s they’re gonna sell in a few months :lol:

I don’t even know how this got out cuz you literally could just give the shoes new boxes and no one would know :lol:

Everything else aside. The shoes have no logos. They literally just replace the boxes and it’s the same Yeezyless Yeezy’s they’re gonna sell in a few months :lol:

I don’t even know how this got out cuz you literally could just give the shoes new boxes and no one would know :lol:
Don’t think they will have the same luster with most fans

Screenshot_20221225-060046-009.png

This is some other goofy ****. A bunch of black people on social media screaming you can't cancel, that's what Adidas gets and you need to do right by Kanye.

Kanye says some goofy **** about black people. crickets

Kanye says some goofy **** about jews. But why can he say stuff about black people? And then turning around and being upset at Jews, instead of Kanye.

The **** is embarrassing on so many levels.

Talib has a love/ extreme hate relationship with his "fans." His twitter and Facebook ALWAYS wild 😂
I don't use Twitter but I know he be at it on Twitter hard.

I like Kweli and generally agree with him more often that not. But sometimes he's a miserable **** and I couldn't help be sarcastic at his misery.

As far as Tory, and mystery grassy knoll shooter.

It was three people, Tory's bodyguard, Kelsey and Tory.

So Tory is out in these streets and being a real one, not snitching on Kelsey for shooting Meg? He's the anti Turkey 69, risking freedom and career. Kelsey must have some serious box. And Meg is lying on Tory to get back at Tory for what? Tory smashed Kelsey first. For being interested in the Kardashian?

And he was texting people apologizing and offering money for.....

People make everything a conspiracy theory. It's weird. It's why I hate social media, it gives goofies a voice, they bond with like minded people and they feel they aren't abnormal :lol:

As far as Tory, and mystery grassy knoll shooter.

It was three people, Tory's bodyguard, Kelsey and Tory.

So Tory is out in these streets and being a real one, not snitching on Kelsey for shooting Meg? He's the anti Turkey 69, risking freedom and career. Kelsey must have some serious box. And Meg is lying on Tory to get back at Tory for what? Tory smashed Kelsey first. For being interested in the Kardashian?

And he was texting people apologizing and offering money for.....

People make everything a conspiracy theory. It's weird. It's why I hate social media, it gives goofies a voice, they bond with like minded people and they feel they aren't abnormal :lol:
There's plenty of logic in this post. But the trail info brought doubt to the whole situation, in my eyes. Enough doubt that a guilty verdict was wild and does lend legitimacy to the "whats really going on here" xoconspiracy theories.

I ain't invested enough to really care though. Decent chance he did shoot her ***.

Back
Top Bottom