Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Enough doubt that a guilty verdict was wild and does lend legitimacy to the "whats really going on here" xoconspiracy theories.
you could really only cast doubt on the assault charge. discharging with gross negligence and possession of a loaded, illegal firearm were slam dunks. he woulda been hit with 2/3 regardless. those two along with his lack of remorse and mocking the situation likely played into the guilty verdict on the assault charge.

what’s really going on is people didn’t realize what he was being charged with :lol:

Theres so many selfish things about killing yourself its hard to name them all. A decade ago i had the thoughts a lot. What always made me second guess was the impact it would have on the person that found me and or whoever had to "clean it up," the impact it would have on the place where i was found either loss of business if in public or a commercial setting or a landlord that would have to explain it to future tennant's, Obviously the pain and hurt it would cause to your family. All kinds of isht would run through my head but thats partly why I had suicidal thoughts as well my brain would never shut off 🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Hope everything's good now 🤝
Preciate it, every thing is great! Was mostly self inflicted pain, being young, not knowing how to deal with emotions and expecting to be the only person in the world life wasnt hard for. Mostly self pitty, immature thoughts of thinking i wanted to be dead not ever actually having any intentions of acting on anything. But its amazing what being a productive member of society, having kids, and just trying to be an overall positive person can do to ones mindset. 🔥

you could really only cast doubt on the assault charge. discharging with gross negligence and possession of a loaded, illegal firearm were slam dunks. he woulda been hit with 2/3 regardless. those two along with his lack of remorse and mocking the situation likely played into the guilty verdict on the assault charge.

what’s really going on is people didn’t realize what he was being charged with :lol:
This big time. It also didn’t help that beforehand he was tweeting in almost mocking fashion about the whole thing, which is something the blogs and other media outlets (that were weirdly firmly behind him) latched onto.

Back
Top Bottom