Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

15yrs probation is crazy. The Prosecutor’s are definitely betting on the over/under how many years before these dudes violate.
Given what and how things happened, his P.O. will have him dropping piss for alcohol consumption for the next 15 years, that’s nuts.
Theres so many selfish things about killing yourself it’s hard to name them all. A decade ago i had the thoughts a lot. What always made me second guess was the impact it would have on the person that found me and or whoever had to "clean it up," the impact it would have on the place where i was found either loss of business if in public or a commercial setting or a landlord that would have to explain it to future tennant's, Obviously the pain and hurt it would cause to your family. All kinds of isht would run through my head but thats partly why I had suicidal thoughts as well my brain would never shut off 🤦🏾‍♂️
Hold ya head. I had a buddy “allegedly” kill himself in jail last year. He was on his 5th DUI, out of state and likely going to prison when he went to court. It’s a motive to do it but dude loved life more than anybody that’s why we think something happened to him and they covered it up. Can’t prove it tho.

Homie owe this ***** a check. He straight up said this where he got it from/he wanted a name everyone already knew :lol:

I’m surprised the Yeat/Kankan etc wave don’t be in this thread more.

This is damn near a Jeff Hardy entrance song :lol:

Bruh got some joints.

Back
Top Bottom