Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Correct. I think it's selfish to take yourself out when you have loved ones who'd do anything to talk you out that ledge.

I don't think you can speak what someone else is going through and why they chose to do it. Their pain every day waking up is greater than everything. It pains them to be alive. They may not be thinking about YOU, and why should they?

Let's get it off that.

Let's say Kanye. If he killed himself right now, how many people have ignored it and even supported his rants.

Kanye is somebody we've seen publicly ignore good advice and let ego get the best of his friendships. I don't think many would feel genuinely guilty, but I can see ppl acting so for clout

Akon is a chaos agent. I don't take any man with a lacefront serious.

he said something about it’s not that important to show up to your kids school functions or something. He’s flagrant. Been flagrant since he was running around with all that Murray’s in his hair

Akon looked silly before with his lack of hairline, and looks silly now with his penis hair hairline.

Did Akon ever talk before to reveal how stupid he is?

What did Gucci do this year to be #2?
Legit only know Rumors from 2022
He put out alot of material but he def not making no 2022 Top 10 rapper list in any capacity let alone #2

Legit thought Benny was outta pocket for being upset then I saw a list and thought it was a photoshop

last 50 seconds :rofl:

61YLoTSFH+L._SY580_.jpg

:lol:

Had it on mute and said to myself : " i bet he performing Hustla Musik"

Sure enough.......

Last edited:

Is this supposed to be in order or randomly, because how is Kendrick so low, and Cole didn't even put out an album.

Feel like Cole on there just off the Johnny Ps Caddy verse cuz besides that BIA feature fam ain't rly dropped nun noteworthy.

Back
Top Bottom