Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yep. Apparently she had a pretty F’d up life. But was an athlete that was good in track, so that helped her move in with a family in the suburbs of Howard County and go to school. She used to be a pretty girl that ran track. Then after high school, started auditioning for reality shows. Before the blueface thing, she won on this gladiator show or something :lol:

They both using each other for the buzz so the crazier the better for more attention….Blueface tried to have another reality show with a house full of ratchets that didn’t catch on then he pivoted to his relationship with shorty :lol: :smh:

Yep. Apparently she had a pretty F’d up life. But was an athlete that was good in track, so that helped her move in with a family in the suburbs of Howard County and go to school. She used to be a pretty girl that ran track. Then after high school, started auditioning for reality shows. Before the blueface thing, she won on this gladiator show or something :lol:

So basically what you're saying is ole girl was about 2 more failed auditons away from becoming the next G.O.P. House candidate?

8G0a6jS.gif

Disgusting

Can't trust a _ name Trontavious

I was JUST boutta say. Lol

Trontavius?

Sound guilty to me. 🤷🏾‍♂️

You almost doom your kids to a life of crime when you name em that kinda ****.

If my name was Trontavius and i worked in the corporate world, i def be goin by my middle name.

“dem folks” callin you tron n ****. Nah…

Last edited:
I was JUST boutta say. Lol

Trontavius?

Sound guilty to me. 🤷🏾‍♂️

You almost doom your kids to a life of crime when you name em that kinda ****.

If my name was Trontavius and i worked in the corporate world, i def be goin by my middle name.

“dem folks” callin you tron n ****. Nah…
Got a homeboy named Dontavius ,who’s a aviation mechanic for the military.Not all 🥷’s w/“Tavius” in their names are criminals :lol:

but what did Ak, No Jumper and SayCheese say about this?

6pac 6pac

crying-cry.gif

I believed in him

That video is crazy and I’m not surprised if he did it as far as straight up shooting at her. That’s probably the craziest piece of evidence that’s dropped

I also could see how he could be talking about generally bringing up that he’s been smashing both lol

That being said honestly I was watching JBP and once Ice brought up his actual charges I can see how he’s cooked regardless. The gun was probably dirty so that’s one charge, reckless use or whatever = firing anywhere at all so that’s another one, I took assault to mean he actually shot at her but if he fired in the air or something and they count that as the general vicinity. That may be it for him

Got a homeboy named Dontavius ,who’s a aviation mechanic for the military.Not all 🥷’s w/“Tavius” in their names are criminals :lol:

I never met an “Avius”, north of the State of Virginia :lol:. That’s a Deep South black American adage to a name. SEC country **** :lol: :pimp:

A lot of “Rell’s, Von’s, Tay’s” instead, in the mid Atlantic.

*****s need to bring back them 90s 5% names up in NYC. Also hella unique

NAH FAM HE'S FROM BIG BAD CANDA :rofl:
If Canada shot US the Country, they would have taken the plea instead of calling US ex bff Mexico from the jail phone and incriminating themselves amd going to court.

Tory doesnt have a song called "take it to court." No need smh

Back
Top Bottom