Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Always thought he had the best verse on I'm Not You.

Back then there wasn't a uproar about lyrics in music.

Jurors went back and listened to Roscoe after learning he was a rapper

guilty-kim-kardashian.gif

Joc pretty much saying what I was saying in regards to getting caught at the airport with a gun in your bag. Same thing happened to him.

Joc pretty much saying what I was saying in regards to getting caught at the airport with a gun in your bag. Same thing happened to him.

Joc ain't the one to be posting as proof I was right.

Out of the millions of flights taken a year, less than 2,000 end up with someone accidently bringing a gun. You have a better chance of winning the lottery and being struck by lightening.

Joc ain't the one to be posting as proof I was right.

Out of the millions of flights taken a year, less than 2,000 end up with someone accidently bringing a gun. You have a better chance of winning the lottery and being struck by lightening.
Bruh you're missing the point. I'm not saying it happens often, I'm saying it's easier to do than some may realize. Especially if you're a legal gun carrier that carries on a regular basis.

A lot of mistakes don't happen often but they're still mistakes. We're not talking patterns here lol

Bruh you're missing the point. I'm not saying it happens often, I'm saying it's easier to do than some may realize. Especially if you're a legal gun carrier that carries on a regular basis.

A lot of mistakes don't happen often but they're still mistakes. We're not talking patterns here lol

Yeah, it's easy to do if that person is stupid. You have Lil Meech and Juelz "no teeth" Santana.

Back
Top Bottom