Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bruh you're missing the point. I'm not saying it happens often, I'm saying it's easier to do than some may realize. Especially if you're a legal gun carrier that carries on a regular basis.

A lot of mistakes don't happen often but they're still mistakes. We're not talking patterns here lol
I don’t carry a gun so I’m speaking hypothetically but I feel like I know I’m going to the airport so I’ll most likely know if I have a gun on me or not. It’s not like going to Safeway. I don’t even try to get hemmed up for having over 3.4oz of lotion :lol:

I don’t carry a gun so I’m speaking hypothetically but I feel like I know I’m going to the airport so I’ll most likely know if I have a gun on me or not. It’s not like going to Safeway. I don’t even try to get hemmed up for having over 3.4oz of lotion :lol:

as stupid as rappers are, move and operate, you don't even see them having that happen besides the one with missing teeth.

first thing I do every time I’m going to the airport.

lock up all the guns away where they need to be. I left with one in my backpack one time and had to turn around halfway to DC. never again.

If u carry everyday it’s easy as hell to forget it’s on u sometimes. I can only imagine a ***** with no sleep, high all the time and moving 100 mph. I never did it at the airport but walking into the club half way there gotta turn around and put it in the car, almost walked in the kid school with it on me one time.

Driving across state lines u forget u leave one in a bad in the car or some ****.

ADBAFBDB-F2AB-4A1E-B680-4F24FD9524E1.jpeg

If u carry everyday it’s easy as hell to forget it’s on u sometimes. I can only imagine a ***** with no sleep, high all the time and moving 100 mph. I never did it at the airport but walking into the club half way there gotta turn around and put it in the car, almost walked in the kid school with it on me one time.

Driving across state lines u forget u leave one in a bad in the car or some ****.
Happened to me recently when I went to go see Wakanda Forever. Had to do a U-turn and go back to the car cause I almost walked into the movie theater with it on me. They had a no firearms sign and I completely forgot it was on me lol

I use an app called Reciprocity. It let's you know which state honors your CCP and tells you the carry law of each state you're traveling through.

Ant Glizzy the type of _ that be cool with you until he don't get his way. He wanted a Wale feature, Wale gave him the heisman so now Wale a cry baby. Why did you want a feature with a cry baby?

Now he mad at Trel cuz Trel ain't give him a interview. Hating on the dude that got the interview. He act like a lot of _'s. Look for any reason to be bitter and hating.

Now he tried to troll Wack but he put his foot in his mouth admitting to doing a Bill Cosby. Dummy talk too much. When clout goes wrong.

Last edited:
Happened to me recently when I went to go see Wakanda Forever. Had to do a U-turn and go back to the car cause I almost walked into the movie theater with it on me. They had a no firearms sign and I completely forgot it was on me lol

I use an app called Reciprocity. It let's you know which state honors your CCP and tells you the carry law of each state you're traveling through.
Drove to chicago a few years ago and by the time I realized I was almost 2 hrs into the 41/2 he drive. No way I was turning around. Had to get creative and hide the mfer.

Ant Glizzy the type of _ that be cool with you until he don't get his way. He wanted a Wale feature, Wale gave him the heisman so now Wale a cry baby. Why did you want a feature with a cry baby?

Now he mad at Trel cuz Trel ain't give him a interview. Hating on the dude that got the interview. He act like a lot of _'s. Look for any reason to be bitter and hating.

Now he tried to troll Wack but he put his foot in his mouth admitting to doing a Bill Cosby. Dummy talk too much. When clout goes wrong.

Ant so thirsty for beef/drama/gossip trying call somebody out when yo right there with him :lol: :smh:

It’s crazy that he went from that to leaving ****** shirts wet on the last album :lol:. Talking bout Crodie and **** :lol:

Even more amazing that rappers let him get that off because he can give them a hit lol.
I never took Drake seriously cuz I can’t forget he’s a legit professional actor…Yo can be anything and anybody :lol: , just take the music for what it is n leave it at that

Drove to chicago a few years ago and by the time I realized I was almost 2 hrs into the 41/2 he drive. No way I was turning around. Had to get creative and hide the mfer.
Yea I'm in Milwaukee at the moment and go to Chicago often since it's only an hour and a half away. Illinois gun laws are pretty tough frfr

I never took Drake seriously cuz I can’t forget he’s a legit professional actor…Yo can be anything and anybody :lol: , just take the music for what it is n leave it at that

Even with him being a actor this new Trap Drake ain't convincing. At 35 you got cornrows and talking about your opps???

Back
Top Bottom