Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Where do yall get music now, i used to get stuff off the slumz of boxden, now everything just trying to make you pay for amazon or apple 😂😂

B4C713FC-FC42-40FE-A186-D9402C0F0A9D.jpeg

Damn son

IF he is still ill with the pen, he can also write for many artists. People also forget what rappers were well-known for at the time musically is dated compared to the sounds of today, so people have moved on from that "wave", so he would have to either re-invent said music or join whatever is being put out today.
Nah ppl still rocking with wave...alot of wat you hear now max been doing and mastered it. Max pen game has always been serious to he was the one writing all those songs for Jim back then.

They doin allat unfollowing.

More than likely, theyd’ve done the same if they were in his position.

Recommend an old washed dude some new music. I end up putting on a play list and listening to the same music i was listening to 10-20 years ago. Im 40 I grew up on 90s early 2000s west coast and down south. Some of my favorite artists are Pac, Nip, Devin The Dude, 40, DJ Quik, Hitman, Carter/Dedication era and Squad Up Lil Wayne, Alchemist, DJ Premier, Nas, and Big Krit.

I like a good mix of lyrics, storytelling, hood isht, mellow laid back smoking music, fun playful good mood music and cant resist anything with a 🔥 beat. If you recommend me anybody that's depressed, and or uses any autotune type or voice altering effects on their voice or starts whining and they not named Keith Sweat Jr. I will block you and report you.
Check out YGTUT. Very underrated artist with all the range you mentioned. No autotune or junkie/killer opp music.

Back
Top Bottom