Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Blankface was great, still is. Thought he was headed in the right direction. He said he was mad that album ain't sell great so he went left.
Referring to Crash Talk, aka *** Talk :lol: Blankface was really good and got a lot of critical acclaim. Sucks it didn’t sell well, but he followed that up with an off brand trap sounding album that sold less than Blankface and was panned across the board smh

these rap dudes ain't principled, any chance they get to skin and grin at anyone with the potential to bring more money they hop on it, they're perfectly ok with letting this geek desecrate any piece of culture if the tiniest opportunity for coin presents itself

these rap dudes ain't principled, any chance they get to skin and grin at anyone with the potential to bring more money they hop on it, they're perfectly ok with letting this geek desecrate any piece of culture if the tiniest opportunity for coin presents itself

Is it really that serious man? Lmao holy **** I'm not the biggest Drake fan myself but y'all ****** be talking like he personally did something to y'all

Is it really that serious man? Lmao holy **** I'm not the biggest Drake fan myself but y'all ****** be talking like he personally did something to y'all
1674408311719.gif

:lol: Dudes in this thread are sick meanwhile the people who partake in actually creating the culture don’t care and **** with it.

Back
Top Bottom